Niaowu fishing spots

Hi all is there any other fishing spots unlocked by quests besides the guitar side quest or is that only one to unlock?

I found another 'secret' spot which will unlock after completing the side quest with the boy requesting the Wagon Bus capsule toy (he has a stand vending wrestling masks).

i guess there's also another spot near the Save Shenmue Hall (not the one behind the building), it's a wooden bridge in a small pond but without the fish icon so I'm not 100% sure it can be unlocked.

Yeah I’ve done that one also I’ve done the one for the guitar shop witch at the end give u a fishing spot by my count I’ve fished 11 spots is there any other side quest to do that we don’t know about

the secret fishing spot for the guitar guy date quest is at the port behind the warehouse, but where is the second secret fishing spot that unlocks from the toy capsule boy?

[Edit]
Nvm. It's behind the Lia-Jiao Shrine as noted in the notebook.

Last edited:
Just got the trophy. Heres my list of all 12 spots:

[Port]
1. Behind Ferry Terminal
2. Behind Warehouse (Hidden)

[Vendor Avenue]
3. On the small coast.

[Blossom Streete]
4. Behind Save Shenmue Building
5. Behind Save Shenmue Building

[Fisherman Dock]
6. On the first pier. (coming from vendor avenue)
7. On the second pier.
8. On the third pier.

[Senary Street]
9. Right of shrine
10. Left of shrine
11. Behind first part of the shrine building
12. Behind second part of shrine building (Hidden)

Thanks for the info I know the save shenmue shrine as u walk through the shrine and there’s one directly behind the shrine where’s the other one is down the side and how do access that one if u don’t mind me asking ?

Thanks for the info I know the save shenmue shrine as u walk through the shrine and there’s one directly behind the shrine where’s the other one is down the side and how do access that one if u don’t mind me asking ?
As far as i can see, they are both on the same pier. On spot on the left and one spot on the right.

Does anyone know how to unlock the fishing spot behind the second building of the shrine? I've completed all side quests and it's still locked.
The two unlockable fishing spots in Niaowu come from the wagon-bus quest and the Cupid quest. If you’ve done these, they should be unlocked. Just note that the fishing signs there remain crooked even after they have been unlocked. If you approach with a rod, you should be able to fish.

Back