NOOB needs help starting Dreams of Saturn

I really hope someone can help me here. I am totally new to PC gaming..I have just bought a brand new dell laptop and have downloaded the Dreams of Saturn via the dojo but I have no idea how to start playing the actual game. I have a bunch of things to click on but i don't know which is the correct one(s)...I'm just completely lost!
Would anyone help by giving a brief " Dummies guide to starting Dreams of Saturn"?

I really hope someone can help me here. I am totally new to PC gaming..I have just bought a brand new dell laptop and have downloaded the Dreams of Saturn via the dojo but I have no idea how to start playing the actual game. I have a bunch of things to click on but i don't know which is the correct one(s)...I'm just completely lost!
Would anyone help by giving a brief " Dummies guide to starting Dreams of Saturn"?
Here's a video to help:

Thank you so much! I now feel even sillier for not watching the video made by the same people who run the forum I was posting on! lol
I really appreciate you posting that for me and Matt for making the vid too! Can't wait to play this now! :)

Back