Nozomi Declares her love event... weather???

Kodama

Now Loading...
Banned
PSN
Shrooms
XBL
Grampa Gohan
Steam
(BANGS) BASS wub wub
Dreamcast Now
Kodama
According to this guide, this event only happens on a clear night. I could be wrong, but I swear I've done this when it was snowing as well, several times. But for some reason the even isn't triggering for me now and it's snowing(Christmas Eve) and it's gonna snow on Christmas as well. I don't want to have to wait days to get this event lmfao, does anyone else have experience doing this even in the snow?

Capture.PNG

I chose to meet master chen on December 23rd, so that way I can do this even on the 24th and Ryo's friends the night after while collecting tomato mart toys and stuff during the holiday. I can swear I've always done it this way, not sure why it's not working...

If I remember correctly, it happens right at the beginning of the disc (disc 2?) and you have to do it before you do anything else...
Yes I have all that down, it's described pretty thoroughly in the guide I screencapped above. I'm more concerned about how much of a factor the weather is on this event...

And for those who do know about this, is there a specific date you try this event on? Is there any way to predict the weather in normal weather mode in planning a playthrough with this event?

Weather is a factor as far as I remember. I do it before the 24th.

Sorry, I'm not trying to be vague, my memory is just shit.

UPDATE: On the next clear night, which happened to be December 26th, I got the call. Strange that I so vividly remember getting this scene in the snow, but I guess I was wrong. I wonder how the weather system actually works and how it effects these events. What makes it stranger is when I called the weather center it said overcast tomorrow but it was actually clear. I dunno...

I think she references the fact that Christmas is over already in the scene so the date is important as well
No that's a different scene. That happens after this one and has to be after Christmas.

Back