Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
Hello,

I am on the hunt for any old Shenmue 3 articles to use for the dojo social media in the lead-up to Shenmue 3's release.

Ideally I'd like articles from just before E3 2015, through E3 and then the Kickstarter. So I am thinking the initial kick-off. 2 million reached. World records and the final total.

Do also consider any other articles from Shenmue 3 as well. Even stretching back into the early 2000's.

Please post any Shenmue 3 articles from this window in here and later in the year we will put something together on our social media.

Does anyone remember when Shenmue won a tournament style poll in German Magazine M! Games? It's quite an old poll.

I'm trying to find the article declaring Shenmue has won and some description of the poll.

If anyone has anything can you drop me a line in here.

Cheers

Hello,

I am on the hunt for any old Shenmue 3 articles to use for the dojo social media in the lead-up to Shenmue 3's release.

Ideally I'd like articles from just before E3 2015, through E3 and then the Kickstarter. So I am thinking the initial kick-off. 2 million reached. World records and the final total.

Do also consider any other articles from Shenmue 3 as well. Even stretching back into the early 2000's.

Please post any Shenmue 3 articles from this window in here and later in the year we will put something together on our social media.

Want a receipt trove of articles to hold the media accountable for their FUD once Shenmue 3 successfully launches?;)

https://www.neogaf.com/threads/the-shameful-media-coverage-of-shenmue-iii.1121020/

Back