Only Chance To Get The Shenmue Saturn Prototype Potentially Lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making this post to raise awareness of something that for the most part seems to have slipped through the cracks for most users due to the site transition, On July 27th the same day the old forums were closed to new posts and this new forum was opened, longtime user Let's Get Sweaty posted a thread on the old forums explaining that Yu Suzuki was willing to release the Saturn prototype assets for Shenmue if the thread got 25 signatures by the time of the next Shenmue III update which is also the deadline otherwise the assets will be deleted forever you can find the thread with details here: http://shenmuedojo.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=51872, now to my main question could a new thread for this be posted on here so people can show their support for the Saturn prototype being released or are we as Shenmue fans officially SOL on this?

I'm afraid it's entirely possible at this stage that there won't be free ice cream for everyone and our childhood pets will not be brought back to life. :censored:

Yu Suzuki was willing to release the Saturn prototype assets for Shenmue if the thread got 25 signatures
Yyyyyeeeeeaaahhh I'm gonna call BS on that one...

Yyyyyeeeeeaaahhh I'm gonna call BS on that one...
I'm just relaying what the thread said nothing more nothing less, if you think it's BS, that's your choice but I have a hard time believing that someone like Let's Get Sweaty would lie about something like that and risk damaging their reputation and credibility with the community for a quick kick, it is possible that it was a hoax but I just don't see that being the case in this instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back