Path to Langhuishan

iyapol

Dried Fish or Fried Tofu?
I see they lengthened the path to Langhuishan in the form of Course 3 on Battle Rally.

It would be nice if they can make the area available in Bailu on the main game - I'd love a little nosey!

well, Languishan was 3 days walk distance from Bailu, wasn't it?

Sure, but it was referenced on the map in Shenmue 3 and I thought maybe the boat to Niaowu would launch from Langhuishan. Also there were plenty of story inconsistencies and they almost made it seem like Langhuishan was a lot closer than the 2 day walk it took in Shenmue 2.

Sure, but it was referenced on the map in Shenmue 3 and I thought maybe the boat to Niaowu would launch from Langhuishan. Also there were plenty of story inconsistencies and they almost made it seem like Langhuishan was a lot closer than the 2 day walk it took in Shenmue 2.
Did they? I just took the sign to mean it leads the way back to Langhuishan, not that it was close by...

Did they? I just took the sign to mean it leads the way back to Langhuishan, not that it was close by...

You were right ultimately and I was simply misinterpreting things. The one guardsmen had referenced the other as "patrolling the path to Langhuishan" at one point early on and made me wonder if the two villages were meant to be a lot closer than they were in Shenmue 2. Of course, the path to Langhuishan is still the path to Langhuishan regardless of whether it's a two day walk or a two hour walk.

I also remembered reading in the data mining topic before release that Langhuishan and the cave were explorable but that must have been an incorrect assumption based on their inclusion on Ryo's notebook map.

Back