Persona 5 Strikers

Being an Omega Force game, I had zero interest in this. I thought it was a typical Dynasty Warriors game but turns out it's a lot more, so much so that people are saying it's not too far from being a proper sequel with a different combat system. 8/10 so far on IGN and Gamespot.

Persona 5 is one of my favourite games ever and a big surprise for me when I got it. However, don't know if I could trust 50+ hours of my time on an Omega Force game.

Thoughts?

This seems to be rpg + hack and slash

I like rpg but I dont like rpg turned based. I like hack and slash.

I dont have a ps4, I have a pc. They release this on pc

Conclution: they did this game specifically for me. Don't touch it, it's mine.

Being an Omega Force game, I had zero interest in this. I thought it was a typical Dynasty Warriors game but turns out it's a lot more, so much so that people are saying it's not too far from being a proper sequel with a different combat system. 8/10 so far on IGN and Gamespot.

Persona 5 is one of my favourite games ever and a big surprise for me when I got it. However, don't know if I could trust 50+ hours of my time on an Omega Force game.

Thoughts?

That's why I'm keen for it. The fact that it looks to be a proper sequel or the closest we're getting to Persona 5-2 was what sold me on it. I would have preferred it to be turn based RPG...but I'll suffer the Dynasty Warriors combat in this one instance just because it's more Persona 5. I wouldn't do it for anything else, but for more Persona? Yeah, I'll do it.

Didn't it go like this for earlier entries as well.

Persona 3---->Fes---->P3P.

Persona 4--->Fighters---->Rhythm.
Pretty much.

For Persona 5 it's been

Persona 5 Vanilla --> Rhythm Game --> Persona 5 Royal --> Persona 5 Strikers

Which means, if we follow that trend, Persona 6 is probably in the pipelines.

Am I the only weirdo that's interested for the musou combat and mildly disinterested by the P5 theme/story? Why am I asking, of course I am.

Also just gonna leave this here like the hater I am.

Back