Places You Can Find Li Feng

Her red hair was a wig smh. I don't get it; when a character reveals their true identity, their wig is supposed to come off. Li Feng should have been wearing the red wig. I don't wanna hear Li Feng is wearing a brown haired wig because that's bs.

I'm sorry for my mini rant but whenever I see Li Feng or Niao Sun, I'm just reminded of how they did such a poor job of underselling her identity reveal. Mini rant over.

but-why-meme.jpeg
Me realizing people want to talk to Li Feng

When you talk to her here, she does say something pretty cool. I believe I recorded it but here's a screenshot until I find the right clip :p

Shenmue3 Screenshot 2019.12.01 - 12.48.19.25.png
I believe you can also speak to her just outside the pharmacy at one point, but she doesn't say much then as you are just asking about where to go.

Edit:-
Found the clip, uploading now.

Last edited:
Here's the clip. Sorry for skipping Ryo's dialogue the second time around :p I'd already played the scene a few times, I was only taking screenshots.

I also found 3 other clips. The first is a clip which I assume is part of the story as I got a notebook entry for it. It's where you see Li Feng bump in to the little bald kid, and Ryo makes the notebook entry "Encounted woman that was on the same boat in the city. She seems nice."

The second is just talking to her after, asking about where vendor avenue is. And she just tells you, nothing special.

The third is miss-able and pretty cool. It's a clip of Shenhua on the balcony, telling me that she met Li Feng. From what I can see of my recording, this took place on the night that you see Li Feng bump into that kid. Sadly I wasn't expecting the convo, so missed the first sentence. From what I remember, Shenhua says that she met a beautiful lady today in the city. She was on the boat with us. Ryo replies that he remembers her or something similar, then the clip plays out:

Really love little clips like these as it fleshes out her character a lot, and really shows how manipulative she is. Shame that most people will miss these convos!

Last edited:
I wonder if Niao Sun can dupe Ryo again in the future Shenmue games. Her original design is different enough from her red haired and Li Feng versions.

I've started to have this idea that she will act as his unofficial master. Being the torch that guides him to Lan Di, while setting up challenges along the way that will make him become stronger. Maybe she will groom him to be powerful enough to take on Lan Di, so Ryo can eliminate him and she can pick up the dragon mirror and wipe out a tired Ryo in the process.

I'm not saying that Ryo will train under her or anything but more like she'll put obstacles in his way that will increase in difficulty. I could see this being the way Ryo and Ziming meet, since the manga short seemed to imply that Ziming worked directly under Niao Sun.

Her character is extremely cool and I just wish we got more of it in this game.

I wonder if Niao Sun can dupe Ryo again in the future Shenmue games. Her original design is different enough from her red haired and Li Feng versions.

I've started to have this idea that she will act as his unofficial master. Being the torch that guides him to Lan Di, while setting up challenges along the way that will make him become stronger. Maybe she will groom him to be powerful enough to take on Lan Di, so Ryo can eliminate him and she can pick up the dragon mirror and wipe out a tired Ryo in the process.

I'm not saying that Ryo will train under her or anything but more like she'll put obstacles in his way that will increase in difficulty. I could see this being the way Ryo and Ziming meet, since the manga short seemed to imply that Ziming worked directly under Niao Sun.

Her character is extremely cool and I just wish we got more of it in this game.
Ok now that would be awesome, Yu if you're reading this take notes!

Her red hair was a wig smh. I don't get it; when a character reveals their true identity, their wig is supposed to come off. Li Feng should have been wearing the red wig. I don't wanna hear Li Feng is wearing a brown haired wig because that's bs.

And , let´s be honest , she grew a big pair of ...you know what. So I wonder if my girlfriend can do this as well, without any implant operations? this is the real a question everyone ignores, godammit.

I'm really glad that someone has been able to find and talk to her out with the scripted scenes. I've been looking but had no luck yet. I find Niao Sun to be a very interesting character (hence the avatar pic) and even though we barely see her, I can tell a lot more about her from these brief interactions in Shenmue 3 that I can about Lan Di after 3 games.

And , let´s be honest , she grew a big pair of ...you know what. So I wonder if my girlfriend can do this as well, without any implant operations? this is the real a question everyone ignores, godammit.

I laughed when Ren said something like "Look at the pair on that". I'd be interested to know what the Japanese dialogue version says originally.

Back