Post your favourite combat moments!

I'm back on my bullshit again and thoroughly enjoying my third playthrough of Shenmue 3. Thought it's be cool if folk made a big thread of cool little moments from fights in the game.

To start off here's me ending a tag team match with some Wing Chun followed by a Tornado Kick. Ip Man and Big Tom from the hot dog stand would be proud.

Ryo goes back to his hotel room and there's a hot dog mysteriously on his pillow.

tMR8KKUH.jpg

Wait, what? I can't remember seeing those slo-mo movements before!?
How could I miss that, or am I just tired right now? I must try that out for sure.

Anyway, awesome fighting skills!

It’s sort of a hidden mechanic in that you have to be on low health (3 orbs or less) and if you perform dodge at right time it goes slow-mo.

It’s a shame they couldn’t introduce that in regular play for proficient players who got their dodge timing down.

It’s sort of a hidden mechanic in that you have to be on low health (3 orbs or less) and if you perform dodge at right time it goes slow-mo.

It’s a shame they couldn’t introduce that in regular play for proficient players who got their dodge timing down.
I never knew your health had to be low. I always thought I got the slow-mo simply because my timing was just frame. The fact that I got it off when I was at low health , I always attributed it to desperation improving my timing out of necessity.

Last edited:
Here's my top ten favorite combat moments!! There was a slight delay because I had to design the intro. Its a little skit I had originally planned for my last Shenmue III video.

Back