Question about KS Reward

Hello,

I just received my printed ilustration and I am confused because it is not signed.

Can someone help me confirm if mine should be signed or not? I think it should be, based on my pledge.

I pledged $ 100 on the original kickstarter and then another $ 350 at the slacker backer (Toy Capsule Box Set - This is cool)

Thanks in advance

Just checked. You should have got a signed one according to the rewards list on the slacker backer page.

Drop them an email to chase.

They already replied my email ☹

"Unfortunately the $450 signed tier selection was only available to backers who upgraded from the $300 signed tier to the $450 This is cool tier. The $450 tier does not contain a signed illustration otherwise."

Anyway, thanks for the help. The post can be closed.

They already replied my email ☹

"Unfortunately the $450 signed tier selection was only available to backers who upgraded from the $300 signed tier to the $450 This is cool tier. The $450 tier does not contain a signed illustration otherwise."

Anyway, thanks for the help. The post can be closed.
Before I close it, this is the screen dump taken from the slacker backer page.

Screenshot_20200304-173924_Chrome.jpg

That clearly states that if you backed at $300 you get a signed artwork.

Did you upgrade to the $350 when the surveys came out?

Before I close it, this is the screen dump taken from the slacker backer page.

View attachment 7438

That clearly states that if you backed at $300 you get a signed artwork.

Did you upgrade to the $350 when the surveys came out?

Yes but i upgraded from the $ 100 tier to the $ 450 tier, and the 450 does not have a signed illustration. So I should instead upgrade from the $ 300 one. Pretty confusing in my opinion. I was pretty sure I would get the signed one.

Yes but i upgraded from the $ 100 tier to the $ 450 tier, and the 450 does not have a signed illustration. So I should instead upgrade from the $ 300 one. Pretty confusing in my opinion. I was pretty sure I would get the signed one.
Yeah that is. And not fair IMO either because it clearly states that a $300 backer got the signed gear before.

I've seen a few pop up on ebay if that's any help but yeah I'm a little miffed by that!

Yeah that is. And not fair IMO either because it clearly states that a $300 backer got the signed gear before.

I've seen a few pop up on ebay if that's any help but yeah I'm a little miffed by that!

Kinda dissapointed but no problem really. Im glad to have backed this game.

Maybe I get one signed from ebay if I have some extra money.

Thank you very much for your concern.

Back