Question on the toy capsule mail campaign.

Favourite title
Shenmue IIx
Currently playing
Links awakening
Does anybody (am sure that there are some) remember when that campaign started???

I think I remember a similar one that might have happened before it or after it. could some One fill in the blanks for me.

As a side note- is there a section on the dojo that catalogs the campaigns that have taken place over the many years to reach the point that we have gotten to? If not, then I think it should happen for historical reasons. I would and will donate to this cause.

Does anybody (am sure that there are some) remember when that campaign started???

I think I remember a similar one that might have happened before it or after it. could some One fill in the blanks for me.

As a side note- is there a section on the dojo that catalogs the campaigns that have taken place over the many years to reach the point that we have gotten to? If not, then I think it should happen for historical reasons. I would and will donate to this cause.
Hello :)

Good question. In terms of the dojo this is something that is in the works. Some ealy background research has taken place. The focus was on getting the dojo's history page up to date first before looking at anything else. Now this is done, and once Peter has had a well earned rest (17k words for the history!) we will look at the various campaigns.

In the meantime please see the link here: https://teamyu.net/Shenmue.III?PHPSESSID=7b8b30ac32f31bf997b00963cae371e4&action=timeline

This is from Team Yu and is a timeline of what happened when. November 2008 is what you're looking for and there's a series of 3 links there which give some more detail around the campaign.

@spud1897 You are the poop.
Thanks for the info.
I was a long time lurker, since... I can't remember ( a really long time maybe 04) but I hope a time line puts things into perspective for people, (in the wait for S3. )we all have had and that dream coming true.

@spud1897 You are the poop.
Thanks for the info.
I was a long time lurker, since... I can't remember ( a really long time maybe 04) but I hope a time line puts things into perspective for people, (in the wait for S3. )we all have had and that dream coming true.
You're welcome. In fact I might post the Team Yu timeline in the kickstarter update topic. Give some perspective!

I hope you do!!!
Make sure you post shipping cost and cost of the capsule containers @spud1897. I think the prices were posted many years ago. Maybe if possible, man hours As well.

I have been wanting to be a dick and lash out, but I respect this place and all the staff that run it. So I have been doing a lot of typing and deleting.

I hope you do!!!
Make sure you post shipping cost and cost of the capsule containers @spud1897. I think the prices were posted many years ago. Maybe if possible, man hours As well.

I have been wanting to be a dick and lash out, but I respect this place and all the staff that run it. So I have been doing a lot of typing and deleting.
I think its just a case of staying calm even in the storm more than anything. Staying civil and riding it out. This community has been through so much that we will get through this too.

I hope you are right and fully agree.
But get those facts out there man, people need the perspective that some of us had for a long time.
I got that Shenmue Faith in you all, that has kept us going. Aka- we all did what that guy did at e3 many years ago standing up and grabbing his head ;) when s3 was going down.

Back