Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Clearly you didn't read my post, because I even said it deserves its place. It's a huge step up in tech for sure, but it doesn't work as a game. It's a tech demo, that Sega put in a arcade cabinet.

I didn't read your post? :ROFLMAO: The one where you said "VF 1, and 2 are definitely shit. Those VFs aren't even good as far as slow paced fighters go."

Man, about half of your posts on this forum are just made-up nonsense! You're the dude who convinced himself that the man's name is Sazuki. Credit to the Dojo community for being real patient with you.

I didn't read your post? :ROFLMAO: The one where you said "VF 1, and 2 are definitely shit. Those VFs aren't even good as far as slow paced fighters go."

Man, about half of your posts on this forum are just made-up nonsense! You're the dude who convinced himself that the man's name is Sazuki. Credit to the Dojo community for being real patient with you.

Your post basically said, I was saying it doesn't deserve its place in the hall of fame, which I said the exact opposite of that.

Those AM2 Blue Skies are never not charming.

Blue, Blue Skies, I see...

car_facebook-copy-11-1-800x500.png

I'm reading through some of the comments on that new Digital Foundry video....I don't know why I do this to myself...it's just depressing.

Same bullshit: "Looks like a PS2 game; Epic Store bad!; lifeless dead animations and so on and so on..."

Why do I read this shit? John's video is pretty good though...well worth a watch. He's fair in his praise and critiques.

I'm reading through some of the comments on that new Digital Foundry video....I don't know why I do this to myself...it's just depressing.

Same bullshit: "Looks like a PS2 game; Epic Store bad!; lifeless dead animations and so on and so on..."

Why do I read this shit? John's video is pretty good though...well worth a watch. He's fair in his praise and critiques.

Yeah, dont do it. The problem is that you will never know who is just trolling, or who just doesnt know the details of the series,
or who is just upset because of Epic. 50 different people with 20 different reasons. Its really not worth it.

The demo is old.

Which PS3 game, let alone PS2, looks like this:

IMG_4441.JPG

Yes, according to the all-knowing Zoltor, VF1 and VF2 are shit but some random licensed DBZ games on PS2 are great. Also, Ryo clearly is madly in love with Fangmei and it's a little known fact that Yu Sazuki's name is actually spelled "Yu Suzuki."

I'm not sure what's going on in that image, but it looks like it's been touched up or something. In particular you can see a sort of cel-shading-esque outline around Chai's leg, and the rim lighting looks like a more fine line effect than we've seen in gameplay shots.

I've been seeing mostly postive comments

Back