Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I wonder if the existence of the phoenix mirror may expose a lie told to Lan Di. I’m not super knowledgeable in the lore.

Lan Di needed Zhu but I’m not sure why he didn’t land and fight Ryo to capture Zhu. I guess maybe Zhu knows the most about the mirrors?

This was posted in the resetera OT by the editor of pushsquare so I think it's quite important:

Fingers crossed for a solid review.

Bro I'm telling you Shenmue 3 is gonna be alright. All we gotta do is sit back and enjoy.

Also buy a extra retail copy😎

I think Lan Di will toy with Ryo till he finds out about the Phoenix mirror. I think he'll try to kill him.

Lan Di doesn’t seem like the toying type. I feel like he’s more methodical and if there’s an obstacle he will deal with it then. He just seems like a business-only guy, not a psychological warfare guy.

Dude this game is going to be information overload in a 18 year drought. I’ve not been this excited for something in years. Apart from my marriage and the birth of our daughter, the Fellowship of the Ring is the only thing I can think of that comes this close.

Lan Di doesn’t seem like the toying type. I feel like he’s more methodical and if there’s an obstacle he will deal with it then. He just seems like a business-only guy, not a psychological warfare guy.

Dude this game is going to be information overload in a 18 year drought. I’ve not been this excited for something in years. Apart from my marriage and the birth of our daughter, the Fellowship of the Ring is the only thing I can think of that comes this close.

There are alot of questions I hope Shenmue 3 can answer.

1. More background on Suming Zhao and Iwao.

2. More background on Lan Di.

3. Mysterious tiger scroll from Shenmue.

4. More info on remaining Chiyomen members.

RocketbeansTV updated their schedule plan again and now there is another slot for Shenmue 3 on Sunday too.
So they will show Shenmue 3 on the whole weekend for 6-16 hours potentially.
This is not normal, they dont work on weekends and they dont record stuff for the weekends,
normally they are only showing reruns of old Let's Play's and shows in that time frame.
So Shenmue 3 gets a special treatment, pretty cool.

If fangamer doesn't release those PS4 digital codes on the 18th for preloading. I'll probably have a digital copy of the game I can give away. I just gotta confirm that my in game rewards will work with all versions of Shenmue 3.
Where do you buy a digital code for the PS4 version? I wanted to buy one to give out, but I don't even know where I can purchase one.

Where do you buy a digital code for the PS4 version? I wanted to buy one to give out, but I don't even know where I can purchase one.

You can buy on the playstation store. Online or on the PS4. The digital copy I'm referring to is from the Kickstarter.

I'm not 100% sure. When I buy online I always use my PS credentials.
That's what I used to do, and it would just redeem the thing straight to my Vita/PS4 instead of giving me a code. Which is fine and even preferred 99.9% of the time, but not when I want to gift the code away. I'm hoping Amazon will put up a digital code listing soon for the PS4 version so I can just nab it there.

Not sure what that really has to do with the video but K
I think he means the game will surprise people with its level of success. It's surprising to me, anyways, to see someone that young acknowledging the game's existence in a (seemingly?) positive way at all. I'm still undecided on how I think the game will do, but it's good to see the release isn't flying COMPLETELY under everyone's radars.

Back