Random Shenmue III Thoughts

I just farmed about 800 Bailu dollars with wood chopping and then spent 800 Bailu dollars on the toy machine
just to get one single white fishing bait. I got it with my last 20 dollars.
How rare can one item be

fungineer-profile_image-c49073dfb0e10c27-300x300.png

Yeah, I’m having a hard time finding that one.

If you don’t have a good sound system for your tb I’m finding headphones hooked into my ps4 controller to be a dream. They aren’t super high quality but the sound is a lot better than my tv and it’s Shenmue 3 directly into my earholes.

I actually could not stop smiling walking home from work today knowing this was waiting for me. I'm quite a serious guy so smiling uncontrollable as I walked along was not something I am used to!

After over 4 hours I am absolutely convinced I will love this game from start to finish. It is exactly what a Shenmue game should be. I am trying to take my time and do everything because once the story is over we have to wait again for IV (if we even get it), but after 18 or so years I guess IV would come around in no time. :)

The conversations you can have with Shenhua at night around the fire are PHENOMENAL.

And they’ve retconned Shenhua from being a poor cook into a good one.
I absolutely agree. They are great, just like the moment around the fire in the cave in S2, but every night.

Only small gripe I have is I wish we could make Ryo sit down for the talk. I feel awkward looming over Shenhua like that! :p

Finally, my order has been shipped from the place I got it from and I even added priority mail to it at the last minute to be sure I'll get it by this week! I should get it in two days, but I won't play it until Friday though I will have time to install everything on Thursday. I just feel better knowing it is on the way as I was starting to feel left out.

Still in Bailu Village after 8 hours.

Ryo flirting with an old woman is something I never thought I would ever see happen in a Shenmue game.

Are you referring to calling shopkeeper
beautiful instead of old grandma or something? I’m pretty sure it’s because he’s trying to curry favour to buy that bottle of alcohol no?

Max is playing the game now if anyone wants to watch, probably the biggest coverage of the game its gonna get from an "influencer" thats not negative.
Glad to see Maximilian streaming it. Hes got a huge following. Could definitely get more sales from his followers.

Looking at the twitch chat for Shenmue 3 is always an interesting experience. It just seems like more Shenmue for me, but a newcomer probably doesnt know what to make of it.

Really wish I was back in the UK right now. My CE and steelbook arrived at my mum's place, but still waiting for my Kickstarter copy to come here. According to tracking, it left my nearest airport nearly 24 hours ago, so surely it must be with the courier now. Would like to think I can definitely expect it to arrive tomorrow, with an outside chance of it coming this evening/tonight. Fingers crossed!

Hey, does anyone know what the point of this area is? I thought I found a cool secret/hidden area, but I can't seem to do anything or enter this building? Is the point that they just hid some herbs here or can you actually find or do something?

EJzcrYLWwAEDhaY

Hey, does anyone know what the point of this area is? I thought I found a cool secret/hidden area, but I can't seem to do anything or enter this building? Is the point that they just hid some herbs here or can you actually find or do something?

EJzcrYLWwAEDhaY

If you were paying attention to trailers you may already know. Don’t worry in due time you will find out what it is rest assured.

Back