Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Are you guys complaining about the lack of people playing on PS4? Because I’m playing on PC on the highest settings and I’m having to weave through crowds at times. It seems to be plenty populated.

Finally beat the game today with a total playtime of 38 hours. Overall I enjoyed the experience, but some tedious moments and the climax of the game bring it down a bit for me. I also wish there were more original songs and that some things stayed, like the little tapes you could listen to, and the product placement.
Still, I am glad the game exists and hope to see the saga concluded someday. I'd personally rate it a 7/10.
The first game is still my favorite for the atmosphere and setting.

Can someone remind me where the move scroll shop is in Niaowu? I swear I found one on my first day of exploring and now I can't for the life of me find it. I've got plenty of skill book from exchanging sets at the pawn shops, but I may as well buy some as well since I have shit loads of cash.

Can someone remind me where the move scroll shop is in Niaowu? I swear I found one on my first day of exploring and now I can't for the life of me find it. I've got plenty of skill book from exchanging sets at the pawn shops, but I may as well buy some as well since I have shit loads of cash.
I'd actually try and find items to buy and exchange for moves, since from what I saw the move scroll were all around 1.3k yuan EACH, and all obtainable for much cheaper via the pawn shop exchange method. If money really isnt an object, go for it, but I'm determined to spend the least amount of money on those because I wanna buy a bunch of clothes for Ryo to wear.

(Sorry that doesnt answer the move scroll location question, but im pretty sure there's actually MULTIPLE stores throughout Niaowu? I've run into two so far going all the down to the Vendor's street, I just cant remember where exactly sine I'm on like, Day 3 of playing in Naiowu to begin with.)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Just got the Kenpogi outfit from Koch on Twitter, been playing most of the game without his leather jacket on and saving it for the finale (almost like I’m role playing Ryo in some way) now I’m conflicted on where to wear the Kenpogi outfit.

1574725694017.gif

Last edited:
K1024_Shenmue III_20191126004634.JPG

Good night, Shenhua

Are you guys complaining about the lack of people playing on PS4? Because I’m playing on PC on the highest settings and I’m having to weave through crowds at times. It seems to be plenty populated.

I'm on PS4....I have the PC version but haven't launched it yet. On PS4, it's pretty much a ghost town. A lot of old school Dreamcast pop in as well. You'll run up to the fruit vendor and she will take at least a few seconds to draw in sometimes. Noticed a lot of draw in on PS4 in Chobu.

I'm on PS4....I have the PC version but haven't launched it yet. On PS4, it's pretty much a ghost town. A lot of old school Dreamcast pop in as well. You'll run up to the fruit vendor and she will take at least a few seconds to draw in sometimes.

Yeah that happens at the Niaowu dojo too. All the fighters are spawning individually if you are 10 meters away,
then they synchronize their moves and voices and then 2 meter before the stairs suddenly the dojo master spawns.

Essa noite eu vou zerar! E com o kungfu level max! Amei demais o jogo
I'm on PS4....I have the PC version but haven't launched it yet. On PS4, it's pretty much a ghost town. A lot of old school Dreamcast pop in as well. You'll run up to the fruit vendor and she will take at least a few seconds to draw in sometimes. Noticed a lot of draw in on PS4 in Chobu.
Try play Final Fantasy XV the multi-player DLC and you will see this or worse

Back