Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Holy ... how many items does this pawnshop guy in Niaowu want?
I feel like thats almost every item you can get from the stores, minigames,
side missions and every capsule machine.

images

Yeah, Ryo says something along the lines of "I should come back at 5pm to meet Dejing" if I go there early. But he never shows.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't work for him that specific morning, and are coming back at a later date? From what you've said though it seems like you're doing everything correct and it's just a bug. Are you playing on PS4 or PC? I had no issue with this on PS4.

The only thing I can think of is that you didn't work for him that specific morning, and are coming back at a later date? From what you've said though it seems like you're doing everything correct and it's just a bug. Are you playing on PS4 or PC? I had no issue with this on PS4.

I'm working for him every morning. And this is PS4.

You guys have convinced me to get some chinese take-out to enhance my Shenmue 3 experience. 😁 [SCISSORS] I haven't had any in years, what are some good dishes? I'd always default to szechuen beef or pepper steak w/ fried rice in the past but feel I should branch out a bit.

Yeah, Ryo says something along the lines of "I should come back at 5pm to meet Dejing" if I go there early. But he never shows.

He does. You have to walk to the far left end... it took me ages to work out what the hell was going on!

Edit: Unless you have already tried this, in which case ignore me. I thought I'd suggest it though as I spent ages thinking "what the hell? Why is nothing happening?" Then I walked right over to the very far left corner by the sea and it triggered. They really should have set the cutscene to trigger as soon as you approach the pier.

When playing yesterday, I noticed I couldn't find Dejing on Saturday or Sunday for the forklift job, but then he reappeared on Monday. I wonder if the job is only available on weekdays?

Not sure if that will help regarding progressing with the cutscene you're looking for, though.

Back