Random Shenmue III Thoughts

Do video games on digital store front release at midnight? I'm wondering if anyone can confirm if Shenmue 3 will drop at midnight? I checked the PS Store and it said 11/19/19 at 11am. Maybe Epic and Fangamer will release at midnight or a day early.

I can’t believe we’re complaining about low budget Shenmue 3, a game that should’ve never existed, that feels like a full budget Shenmue not having millions of dollars of money spent on things like special trials. Really can’t please everyone...

So I’ve been thinking about Chobu. It’s supposed to have 150? shops where you can buy stuff from about half. If this is the case they’ve been hiding a lot of it and every flyby we’ve seen hasn’t even scratched the surface. Like even that TGS mood trailer is probably nothing compared to how much more there is. I mean, isn’t Chobu/Niaowu supposed to be bigger than Bailu? From what we can tell in the demo Bailu very big itself.

Th
So I’ve been thinking about Chobu. It’s supposed to have 150? shops where you can buy stuff from about half. If this is the case they’ve been hiding a lot of it and every flyby we’ve seen hasn’t even scratched the surface. Like even that TGS mood trailer is probably nothing compared to how much more there is. I mean, isn’t Chobu/Niaowu supposed to be bigger than Bailu? From what we can tell in the demo Bailu very big itself.
this is what feels a little odd. They’ve shown nothing... either they’re pulling a fast one, which they’re not, or this game is truly gonna be mind blowing.

I cracked. I'm currently playing through Shenmue 1 (and 2 is next on my list) in preparation for Shenmue 3. When I played through them both last year when the HD ports were released I said that would be the last time before the release for Shenmue 3, but the demo stuff has got me ridiculously hyped and I need to play some Shenmue. 19th November can't come fast enough!

I cracked. I'm currently playing through Shenmue 1 (and 2 is next on my list) in preparation for Shenmue 3. When I played through them both last year when the HD ports were released I said that would be the last time before the release for Shenmue 3, but the demo stuff has got me ridiculously hyped and I need to play some Shenmue. 19th November can't come fast enough!
I played them over the summer and told myself I absolutely would not touch them again before Shenmue 3. I'm already struggling...

I've lost count of how many times I've said no one has a clue, and that it will be mind blowing.
I thought you were blowing hot air, but after how much the trial rocked my world I have no doubt this is the case.

Am I the only one who thinks Ryo looks awesome? He looks like an 18 year old naive kid more than he did in the originals. His face is more modern and resembles Ryo to a great degree. Personally i love it.
I also like it a lot. In some angles e actually looks better that the "old" Ryo!
They could improve the body type a bit if they could. Like the chest could be a bit flatter and not so pushed up.
And his arms position while running could be a bit more open. A bit more badass.
But this is in no way destructive criticism. There is room to improve but I love it the way it is right now.
I couldn't care less tbh

I've lost count of how many times I've said no one has a clue, and that it will be mind blowing.

I knew it was going to be a great game, but I caught wind that it was going to be mind blowing near the beginning of this year(off the top of my head, think it was feb). I knew something big was brewing when Yu announced not only will there be forklift races in the game, but It's no longer going to be treated as a minigame, but rather a full blown side quest.

That's a lot of effort to be putting into a feature, he was on the fence that he'll beable to add it in at all. Not mention, as great as forklifting races are, if you were tight on cash, I could think of a million better uses then adding a feature that would require expanding a area, largely just for said feature.

It was then I knew, Yu wasn't talking about having more money figuratively due to Deep Silver, but literally from Deep Silver.

Needless to say, I saw it coming quite some time ago :)

I knew it was going to be a great game, but I caught wind that it was going to be mind blowing near the beginning of this year(off the top of my head, think it was feb). I knew something big was brewing when Yu announced not only will there be forklift races in the game, but It's no longer going to be treated as a minigame, but rather a full blown side quest.

That's a lot of effort to be putting into a feature, he was on the fence that he'll beable to add it in at all. Not mention, as great as forklifting races are, if you were tight on cash, I could think of a million better uses then adding a feature that would require expanding a area, largely just for said feature.

It was then I knew, Yu wasn't talking about having more money figuratively due to Deep Silver, but literally from Deep Silver.

Needless to say, I saw it coming quite some time ago :)
Peter's talking about how he has prior knowledge and insight that none of us have, into what the game will be (is?).

Really wish I was in his head right now...

I also like it a lot. In some angles e actually looks better that the "old" Ryo!
They could improve the body type a bit if they could. Like the chest could be a bit flatter and not so pushed up.
And his arms position while running could be a bit more open. A bit more badass.
But this is in no way destructive criticism. There is room to improve but I love it the way it is right now.
I couldn't care less tbh

I think Ryo looks great(I can't see the supposed problems people have with him, he looks just like Ryo, but better then ever(well except his coat, which is no longer leather). It's Shenhua that looks very off, and I'm not talking about her outfit.

Back