Random Shenmue IV Thoughts.

@BruceWayne911 do you think shenmue 4’s graphics will a bigger improvement if they use UE5, what you think is the most likely scenario them using UE4 or UE5 it’s easy to port your assets to 5 i mean from the 2020 ign interview he seemed really eager to use UE5 as quickly as possible for a shenmue 4

I think Shenmue 4 will be a more polished version of Shenmue 3. I also think it will be bigger. I'm also looking forward to some of the answers we have been longing for to be answered. Like the mystery scroll.

I know Phil Spencer wouldn't plunge and invest in Shenmue 3. After the small amount of success Shenmue 3 enjoyed maybe Phil may be a little more open to the idea of Shenmue 4.

I know Phil Spencer wouldn't plunge and invest in Shenmue 3. After the small amount of success Shenmue 3 enjoyed maybe Phil may be a little more open to the idea of Shenmue 4.

M$ is too busy hiking prices of things in various places to make up for that $69B acquisition lately it seems from what I've read.

Nah I expect more of the same. Shenmue is a unique experience there's no reason to change at this point.
So you think the metacritic score will be like a 6.7/10 like shenmue 3 that’s not good, i expect it to improve by a bit but it was reviewed unfairly there were comparing it to AAA games and judging based on graphics.

PlayStation Poland liked my Shenmue Day post today...I followed all of the PlayStation accounts on Twitter that ever posted anything about Shenmue I & II or Shenmue III, and they were one of them, so they always get a tag along with everybody else that has ever had a connection to the series. Voice actors from the anime and the occasional former SEGA developer like them at times, but never anything directly from PlayStation.

PlayStation Poland liked my Shenmue Day post today...I followed all of the PlayStation accounts on Twitter that ever posted anything about Shenmue I & II or Shenmue III, and they were one of them, so they always get a tag along with everybody else that has ever had a connection to the series. Voice actors from the anime and the occasional former SEGA developer like them at times, but never anything directly from PlayStation.

Do you think their preparing for an announcement lol

You have been polished. Ha ha ha... No, it isn't funny sorry.

@SMDzero what’s your opinion on yu suzuki do you think he’s a visionary who innovated and revolutionized gaming?
@SMDzero what’s your opinion on yu suzuki do you think he’s a visionary who innovated and revolutionized gaming?
I’m a fan of Yu Suzuki. His arcade games in the 80s were before my time but Virtua Fighter and Shenmue are great. But I’m not sure I’d care about about anything YsNet makes of it’s not Shenmue though. However I remember an interview where Suzuki said he wanted to create a Shenmue type game set in America and it would star Jackie and Sarah Bryant from Virtua Fighter… I’d like to see him make that after Shenmue is finished. I just don’t have any realistic hope for Shenmue 4 after 3 underperformed. It’s been 4 years now.

I’m a fan of Yu Suzuki. His arcade games in the 80s were before my time but Virtua Fighter and Shenmue are great. But I’m not sure I’d care about about anything YsNet makes of it’s not Shenmue though. However I remember an interview where Suzuki said he wanted to create a Shenmue type game set in America and it would star Jackie and Sarah Bryant from Virtua Fighter… I’d like to see him make that after Shenmue is finished. I just don’t have any realistic hope for Shenmue 4 after 3 underperformed. It’s been 4 years now.
Oh ok cool that would be an interesting concept (jackie and sarah)

The annual borefest known as TGAs is in FIVE DAYS PEOPLE!!!

Will they announce Shenmue 4? Absolutely not.

Back