Ren should of died - S3 needed a dramatic plot twist

For me Ren is my favorite character in the entire Shenmue series. Hell, one of the greatest Sega characters of all time. I'd hate it if he got killed off that fast. I don't see it happening (if it does) until the last Shenmue game, whatever that will be.

It's been highly suspected that in the VFRPG Chapter cards that it's Ren's dead body that Ryo is carrying up the temple. After the ending of 3, I'm strongly starting to believe that dead body might be Lan Di.

If the story of Shenmue 3 was told properly (or told at all), then killing Ren off might have made sense.

As is, however, it wouldn’t have been earned and it would have made the ending even cheaper.

Just a point. This comment comes across as looking for an arguement. However your follow-up explanation isn't.

In future if you're making a point like the above provide some explanation to it. That way it doesn't come across as argumentative, even though I'm sure it wasn't intended to be.
Argumentative how? It was a statement, I wasn't talking to anyone.

It’s argumentative because you’re criticizing the game. Those are the rules.
Heaven forbid this game get criticism

mj.png

Argumentative how? It was a statement, I wasn't talking to anyone.
It's a friendly note. Did I say you couldn't criticize? No I didn't, I merely asked for some explanation to go with your points that's all. It's a public forum so while you might be making a statement it is in fact talking to all users who read it, some may ignore some may respond.

Consider the matter closed.

Last edited:
It’s argumentative because you’re criticizing the game. Those are the rules.
Dont like me asking a user to provide a little clarity to a point? Then you know where the door is.

Did I ever say he couldn't criticize the game? No I didn't. It was a friendly request, yet you're trying to twist it into to "we are being censored rubbish".

Back