Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Tekken 7 (always Tekken 7)
PSN
danmann861
Steam
danielmann861

So...with the "End of the World" looming, what better time for an all out apocalyptic zombie game to get its demo? :D

In all seriousness, very much looking forward to this. If it even hits the same level of quality as Resident Evil 2 REmake then we're in for something good with the final product...that's if we live long enough and haven't all become infected and turned into zombies before then...cough...

I need to get on the other remakes. I really enjoyed playing through "Code: Veronica" on Dreamcast back in the day, I don't believe I've played much of the series otherwise.

cant wait for the demo. very tempted to preorder this game so i can play day1.

I need to get on the other remakes. I really enjoyed playing through "Code: Veronica" on Dreamcast back in the day, I don't believe I've played much of the series otherwise.
your missing out. great games imo especially Re2&3 (ps1) - i replayed them on the ps3 last year.

i enjoyed the RE2 (remake) and im looking forward to the new RE3 but im not a massive fan of the new game art style. dont get me wrong, im glad they pulled the series back from the brink after RE6 ( i refuse to play RE7, the first person style makes me feel sick) but i would much prefer another fixed camera game like the gamecube version.. but i guess that wouldnt appeal to the average gamer. .. i cant help but imagine how scary and realistic a resident evil game like that could be if they went down that route ( photo realistic?) :crying:

Release is still over 2 weeks away so I'm not going to be able to resist the temptation to try the demo :LOL:

cant wait for the demo. very tempted to preorder this game so i can play day1.

your missing out. great games imo especially Re2&3 (DC) - i replayed them on the ps3 last year.

i enjoyed the RE2 (remake) and im looking forward to the new RE3 but im not a massive fan of the new game art style. dont get me wrong, im glad they pulled the series back from the brink after RE6 ( i refuse to play RE7, the first person style makes me feel sick) but i would much prefer another fixed camera game like the gamecube version.. but i guess that wouldnt appeal to the average gamer. .. i cant help but imagine how scary and realistic a resident evil game like that could be if they went down that route ( photo realistic?) :crying:

Fix'd for ya!

Reactions: red
I'll be playing the full game on PC, but I nabbed the demo on Xbox One today. It has the potential to match the RE2 remake, for sure! The graphics are solid, it's fun (and terrifying) to be in the streets of Raccoon City, and Nemesis is bigger and more aggressive than I recall Mr. X being. There are no save points (just checkpoints) which is a bit of a bummer, but presumably the demo isn't too long.

I'll be playing the full game on PC, but I nabbed the demo on Xbox One today. It has the potential to match the RE2 remake, for sure! The graphics are solid, it's fun (and terrifying) to be in the streets of Raccoon City, and Nemesis is bigger and more aggressive than I recall Mr. X being. There are no save points (just checkpoints) which is a bit of a bummer, but presumably the demo isn't too long.

the demo for RE2 was only 15 minutes so I didnā€™t expect the demo for 3 to be any longer than that.

I noticed the demo was up on the Australian store. I pulled it up on my download list through PS4 app on phone. Will play it when I get home from work.

i just played it. with me "messing around", wasting ammo shooting zombies it was only 20mins. i personally didnt feel the demo gave any of the story away. just gives you a taste of gameplay.

i know its the same game engine but the graphics look better than RE2 and it plays great as well.. the only thing i dont like is nemesis face design. i know hes meant to be ugly but i prefer the older style.

reviews are in and they give it around 7/10

apparently the game is only 6hours long :sleep:

6 hours?

Just like how Shenmue III was a 10 hour long game, right? (or whatever they said; I can't remember now lol).

reviews are in and they give it around 7/10

apparently the game is only 6hours long :sleep:
The original resident evil games were short too, if you plowed through them i think it was under 2 hours. And don't get me started on tofu...

Somehow I played RE2 Remake for 90 hours last year. Granted the campaign is short as fuck. But I played that game a hell of a lot.

played a little of the RE3 multiplayer beta. its "ok" but not really something i would bother spending too much time playing. i played it twice and haved deleted it now.

but i look forward to playing the main game when it comes out.

Last edited:
I played the RE3 Remake Demo and thought it was decent and did justice to the original. I won't be buying it though as I'm not really into RE post RE4, but they did a nice job with both RE2 and RE3 remakes from the little bit I played.

there is a rumor that they are currently working on a resident evil 4 remake.

Was a easy 1000G really lol.
Once you get final Nemesis' attack patterns down on Nightmare, Inferno is little trouble.

Not to defend everything surrounding this game (especially the cut content) as I haven't played it, but RE games SHOULD be completable in a short amount of time imo.

I still regard CV and REmake as the best in the franchise.

Not to defend everything surrounding this game (especially the cut content) as I haven't played it, but RE games SHOULD be completable in a short amount of time imo.

I can't understand people moaning that it was too short for that very reason. I can understand them questioning why such a short game is priced at Ā£49.99 though. It did feel like more of an add-on for RE2. That said, I had a blast with it and Nemesis was beyond frightning on the harder difficulties. Perhaps the cut content will be reworked as DLC, knowing Capcom.

Back