Saved By The Bell

Riku Rose

Sex Panther
Banned
The Bayside gang are reuniting.

NBCUniversal's newly named streaming service, Peacock, is teaming with Mario Lopez and Elizabeth Berkley for a new Saved by the Bell series. Sources say the streamer is in talks with other cast members, including Mark-Paul Gosselaar, to potentially return.

The new straight-to-series comedy explores what happens when California Gov. Zack Morris (Gosselaar's role) gets into hot water for closing too many low-income high schools and proposes the affected students be sent to the highest-performing schools in the state — including Bayside High. The influx of new students gives the over-privileged Bayside kids a much-needed and hilarious dose of reality. Lopez and Berkley will return to play their beloved characters A.C. Slater and Jessie Spano, respectively, in what sources say are new roles as parents.

My hope is that this would be like the recent 21 Jump Street movies where they own how ridiculous it is but it’s more likely to be a cheesy sitcom like Fuller House.

I hope they say something on how Screech ended in somo shadow business

loved SBTB growing up, would watch it everyday before school and then as i grew older i would even watch it after school sometimes. damn good show.

dont know how i feel about a reboot though. the last thing i want is another streaming service too with HBOGO, Netflix, Hulu and Disney+...

Back