Searching for a US Shenmue protective case

Favourite title
Shenmue II
PSN
ALEX-VIII
Hey guys!

I'm searching for a protective case for my US Shenmue but i can not find one on any ebay store.

It is like these (click me) but for US Shenmue.
Also I am searching the same thing for the Jap PS4 Shenmue 1&2 Limited Edition but i did see a video of James Reiner stating that it has the same size of a Jap N64 game so i'll probably get one of those :p .

So...yeah. Any suggestion about a US Shenmue case would be appreciated;)

Thanks ;)

Thanks Spud. I already have those but US Shenmue is in a much smaller box than Shenmue 1 and 2. it's about half the size and that leaves a lot of empty space in the protective case so it's not really practical or "protective" ??.

Would one that fits metal gear solid do it? That's a double disc but not as large as Shenmue PAL for example.

I have bought a couple of these protectors from the guy on ebay before. I messaged him to ask if he had one that would fit the Japanese Shenmue 1 & 2 HD Special Edition and he was extremely helpful. If you measure the box of the game and give him a message, I'm sure he will be able to help you out. They are really great protectors too and look great!

So, I got in contact with gamevaultuk, gave them the dimensions as Sheephead suggested and asked if a double ps1 case for mgs would fit but they replied no.

They said that the closest fit would be the Game Boy Pocket case but even that would be a little too large on 2 dimensions measuring aprox 133x39x147mm internally.

As that was the best option I ordered it.
I’ll let you guys know how it fits ;)

Thank you guys!

Back