Seasonal Anime Chart(+Shenmue anime countdown)

高野和泉

"SAKURA FESTIVAL!"
Hey guys, I'm gonna keep this thread+OP post updated every season so it'll hopefully help cultured(Prep) the dojo in time for when the shenmue anime drops by giving you synopsis, recc and let U see/discuss any interesting anime's soon to be dropped.

Well here's all of the new animes for this Summer 2021's line up:

See any shows you're curios about for this upcoming summer? :geek:

@spud1897 or any other mods, If this thread can be stickied, it'll help.:giggle:

Last edited:
Any news through the grapevine, if Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest is going to get an anime?

EDIT* Good to see Doraemon is still going strong. And... WHY. IS. ONE. PIECE. STILL. BEING. MADE?!?!?!?!?!

I already own Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train which is a great movie. Outside of that, Space Battleship Yamamoto 2202 looks interesting as I enjoyed its predecessor Space Battleship Yamamoto 2101. Finally, learning that Yoshiyuki Tomino's Hathaway Flash novels are getting an anime movie adaptation is something I will be watching.

Finally, there is Chainsaw Man from MAPPA that is not on this list. That I will be watching as I have a morose sense of fascination.

@Truck_1_0_1_ For the same reason why the Pocket Monsters, Lupin the Third, Yu-Gi-Oh, Crayon Shin-Chan, Doraemon, Dragon Ball, and Detective Conan television series are still running. They are series that are not only popular among anime fans, but also with mainstream Japanese audiences. However, all these series pale in comparison to what is arguably the longest-running television series in history Sazae-san which has been running since 1969 only stopping syndication once due to the Coronavirus.

Last edited:
Any news through the grapevine, if Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest is going to get an anime?

EDIT* Good to see Doraemon is still going strong. And... WHY. IS. ONE. PIECE. STILL. BEING. MADE?!?!?!?!?!
Doraemon is a cultural Icon so it'll prolly never die.

One piece is almost finishing, since the Author is getting up there in age, he has been talking about wrapping it up. Tho there's still like a good estimated 20% stuff left, he may just speed it up.

As for fairy tail, not of right now, but the rate it's gaining popularity, it's chances are very hgihly likely sometime in 2021 or 2022 based on industry rumors and speculations.

I already own Kimetsu no Yaiba: Mugen Train which is a great movie. Outside of that, Space Battleship Yamamoto 2202 looks interesting as I enjoyed its predecessor Space Battleship Yamamoto 2101. Finally, learning that Yoshiyuki Tomino's Hathaway Flash novels are getting an anime movie adaptation is something I will be watching.

Finally, there is Chainsaw Man from MAPPA that is not on this list. That I will be watching as I have a morose sense of fascination.
I'll be coping a copy of the yaiba movie myself when I have free up funds too. :)

@Gundam movies, yup very excited too here myself haha. (y)

Chainsaw man wasn't confirm for summer so it was left out, to be honest, these are industry confirmed simulcasted date for summer 2021. Last minute launches/delays, Original sponsored(aka Netflix,Amazon,Hulu,CR originals) are likely going to be exclusives to those sites so these are also left out, and ofc anything else announced but not for summer 2021 I'll eventually add it to the chart for it's seasons when if rolls around. :geek:

Sponsored anime[Old & New] examples(won't be simulcasted/not aired without an exclusive pay-walled subscription):

Never heard of High Rise Invasion so I will look into it. Sword Gai is similar to my interest in Berserk 2016 in that I like the characters and narrative, but dislike the use of computer-generated imagery. So like Berserk, I will simply buy the manga if it is ever released outside Japan.

Both B: The Beginning and Blame! were already on my to-watch list; I appreciate the suggestions though. I will reciprocate with a suggestion of my own since you appreciate underappreciated gems. I would suggest the 2007 series Oh! Edo Rocket a very exuberant series similar to the profile put out by Studio Trigger.

Never heard of High Rise Invasion so I will look into it. Sword Gai is similar to my interest in Berserk 2016 in that I like the characters and narrative, but dislike the use of computer-generated imagery. So like Berserk, I will simply buy the manga if it is ever released outside Japan.

Both B: The Beginning and Blame! were already on my to-watch list; I appreciate the suggestions though. I will reciprocate with a suggestion of my own since you appreciate underappreciated gems. I would suggest the 2007 series Oh! Edo Rocket a very exuberant series similar to the profile put out by Studio Trigger.

Thanks. Will add it to my que.

I'm finishing off my plate for spring 2021 atm so I'll check it out after I'm done with my round ups.

Since spring is on it's last week(Final Episode simulcasting) If you wanna take a peek at what spring 2021 had to offer here's a chart I got for it too. If anything grabs your interest, let me know. :D

Thanks. Will add it to my queue.

I'm finishing off my plate for spring 2021 atm so I'll check it out after I'm done with my roundups.

Since spring is on its last week(Final Episode simulcasting) If you wanna take a peek at what spring 2021 had to offer here's a chart I got for it too. If anything grabs your interest, let me know. :D

Nothing I have not known about before. So I will talk about anime I have not mentioned yet. If Mars Red is not a three-dimensional computer-generated anime, I will watch this as its dark fantasy atmosphere intrigues me. Due to my love of Jidaigeki, Onna-Kenshi, and the manga Shurayuki-hime (also known as Lady Snowblood), Joran: Princess of Snow and Blood is an anime I like.

Nothing I have not known about before. So I will talk about anime I have not mentioned yet. If Mars Red is not a three-dimensional computer-generated anime, I will watch this as its dark fantasy atmosphere intrigues me. Due to my love of Jidaigeki, Onna-Kenshi, and the manga Shurayuki-hime (also known as Lady Snowblood), Joran: Princess of Snow and Blood is an anime I like.

Joran is one of the titles in my watchlist. Currently, I'm still working on Tokyo revenger then SSSS dyna. Afterwards, It's Nomad then Zombie-land Saga.

Summer is here, the first batch has launched.

So far I've previewed about 9-10 shows so far from the pool.

LL Superstar(recc)
Uramachi Oniisan
Re-main
Vanitas
Peachboy riverside
Kageki Shoujo(recc)
Kanojo mo Kanojo
Death battle in 5 seconds
Cheat Life
Tantei aka Phantom detective

Back