Selling your capsule toy sets?

Hi guys I’m just wondering if it’s ok to sell the capsule toy sets I’ve already obtained towards the trophies on PS4. I have 5 sets so far but eventually would like to obtain the trophy for all sets, but I have spent all my yuan (still haven’t got that bloody Ryo forklift one yet!). Do you need to have all sets in your inventory to count towards the trophy or is it ok to sell them off as you complete the sets?

I will use this thread this, does anyone know if the capsule toy's (the 4 set, with chai, ryo, forklift and shenhua) are a real item we will receive or is it just an in-game bonus?

I got a bit scared when I saw the dlc included that 4 figure set, but after reading the kickstarter rewards, it says "actual capsule toys". And it wouldn't make sense to go from 300$ to 500$ just for 3 in game rewards, but you never know

Hi guys I’m just wondering if it’s ok to sell the capsule toy sets I’ve already obtained towards the trophies on PS4. I have 5 sets so far but eventually would like to obtain the trophy for all sets, but I have spent all my yuan (still haven’t got that bloody Ryo forklift one yet!). Do you need to have all sets in your inventory to count towards the trophy or is it ok to sell them off as you complete the sets?

Would like to know this as well.

I'm pretty sure I sold a full set near the beginning of the game. Collected another 4 sets and the trophy popped without the 5th one present. I am not 100% certain this is what happened though.

Back