Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
Destiny 2, Shenmue HD ;)
PSN
spud19870
Hello everyone,

It is with significant regret that Shenmue Dojo and Lemonhaze have parted ways in his role of server admin. A number of issues arose in the last few days that have broken the relationship and trust between us. That said, do go and support the Forklift Racer and D&P projects as they have an amazing amount of potential and we would like to place on record our thanks to Lemon for his work over the last 5 years.

We are assessing our options as to the next steps but we have been ably supported in this urgent matter by the staff team.

Thank you for all of your support so far.

Sad to learn this, Lemon was a really good asset. I understand the desition to not disclose the nature of the reasons, probably for the best.
I would like to support his current projects but I can't seem to find the Dragon/Phoenix & Forklift Racer threads anymore (including the last new two trailers). It was deleted or Im just blinded by the sad news?
Thanks in advance for the response.

Sad to learn this, Lemon was a really good asset. I understand the desition to not disclose the nature of the reasons, probably for the best.
I would like to support his current projects but I can't seem to find the Dragon/Phoenix & Forklift Racer threads anymore (including the last new two trailers). It was deleted or Im just blinded by the sad news?
Thanks in advance for the response.
Lemon asked us to remove all the references to it. So we have.

It is sad that an important member of the Dojo in the recent years is leaving. At the end of the day, we're just humans. It is normal for differences and disagreements to arise. I can understand that. The common goal is important and I hope he continues to do good things for the Shenmue community from other places.

The Dragon and Phoenix project really looked great in motion from the latest trailers. I will definitely continue to follow the project. At least we have the YouTube channel with the trailers. Forklift Race has great potential too from what I've played.

The mods with the old Ren and Lan Di voices are still here right?

Hopefully you guys can patch things up in the future, because this sucks. The Dragon & Phoenix project was the most exciting, not to mention significant, bit of Shenmue news since the Shenmue III announcement, and now we can't even find mention of it on the site.
We've been asked to remove it at this point so are respecting the wishes.

But people can post updates if they like.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back