Shenmue 3 Backer Credits (video link)

I see that this GENEROUS KS BACKER guy is loaded, as his name alone takes at least one third of the credits' name list.

PS. On a serious note, I can't help but think maybe a lot of these anonymous backers passed away before they could see the game completed. Of course hope I'm absolutely wrong, and so in any case thank you all for making the dreams of many come true. Salute to all the backers out there as I sat through the entire 20 minutes of this video taking note of the many names there.

Oh boy, I see "Please Use 2nd Choice" was a Shenmue Patron. I'm sure that person won't be happy. How does something like that slip through lol.

Likely it was intentional sarcasm. Otherwise the person was asking for it, as clearly there was nothing preventing him/her from putting the desired credited name as their first choice.

Thinking most Shenmue gamers must be around 25/40 is kinda far fetched thinking that the reason they didn't fill a survey is because they died.
Maybe changed mails, didn't bother, didn't care, had 2 pledges and ignored one, too harsh thinking they died lol

Likely it was intentional sarcasm. Otherwise the person was asking for it, as clearly there was nothing preventing him/her from putting the desired credited name as their first choice.
Oh, I suppose that's true considering the other names I'm seeing in the vid lol. I forgot for a second how the names were collected.

Found my name unfortunately the “l” in between code and name which is meant to divide my username was capitalized as an L, which is right technically. Honest error but in grand scheme of things I don’t care.

I'm the Schmenk in there at 7:26! Nice! Now, to receive the game itself. Itsa comin' any time now!

How the hell are you people finding your names?!
I work on QA, I use to had to read a lot of game credits so I am use to find them. Also spotted a friend of mine in the movies every time a Marvel movie is released.

Has anyone come across any celebrities who were known backers, like Kenny Omega? Also I hope Rodger Swan is in the credits somewhere... I still miss him.

Also of note is that Slacker Backers come after Kickstarter Backers. So even though I am on the guestbook tier you don’t see me until the 17:00 mark once all the Kickstarter backers have had their turn.

Back