Shenmue 3 custom ini kit (pc)

Currently playing
shenmue III
Hello, I found a "Shenmue 3 custom ini kit" on nexus by Drogean, and since I didn't see any other advanced graphical customisation I decided to make it know.

Since there seem to be no .ini available to customise the game graphic more than low, middle, high and very high, it can be useful for better visual or better performance with the customisation of graphical features such as sharpening, ambient occlusion radius, draw distance, shadow resolution and others.

Some people more familiar than me with all the graphical features could also explain them maybe ?

I've been messing with this for the last couple days and it's a really interesting ini/pak editor that Drogean created. I would need to read up more on the Unreal Engine to understand the command and script workflow better and how everything ties together but it essentially allows for fine tuning of different variables.

A really good source of info on the individual commands and scripts is this site:

For example when you look up 'r.ViewDistanceScale' it provides the following detail:

"Controls the view distance scale. A primitive's MaxDrawDistance is scaled by this value.
Higher values will increase view distance but at a performance cost.
Default = 1."

I've also been adding additional variables to the ini and have had good results so far. Really looking forward to what all the modders are able to come up with.

I've been messing with this for the last couple days and it's a really interesting ini/pak editor that Drogean created. I would need to read up more on the Unreal Engine to understand the command and script workflow better and how everything ties together but it essentially allows for fine tuning of different variables.

A really good source of info on the individual commands and scripts is this site:

For example when you look up 'r.ViewDistanceScale' it provides the following detail:

"Controls the view distance scale. A primitive's MaxDrawDistance is scaled by this value.
Higher values will increase view distance but at a performance cost.
Default = 1."

I've also been adding additional variables to the ini and have had good results so far. Really looking forward to what all the modders are able to come up with.
Thank you for the link showing information on the individual commands.
Unfortunately and I don't know why it does this for me, but its layout keep changing with informations taking more or less lines and messing with where I am on the list, making it a pain to read (I'm on firefox).

Thank you for the link showing information on the individual commands.
Unfortunately and I don't know why it does this for me, but its layout keep changing with informations taking more or less lines and messing with where I am on the list, making it a pain to read (I'm on firefox).
It does the same for me, the page doesn't seem to load until you scroll down.

Back