Shenmue 3 Funniest Moments

There's no doubt about it... S3 has its funny moments...

What parts made you laugh the most?

Some moments that jump to mind here:

When Ryo says he's not experienced catching ducks but experienced catching chickens

The antique shop in Bailiu, you have the option of calling the old lady "granny" or "georgeous"?!

There was also a guy who kept pestering about how Ryo is always running around and how he must be wrecked?!

There's no doubt about it... S3 has its funny moments...

What parts made you laugh the most?

Some moments that jump to mind here:

When Ryo says he's not experienced catching ducks but experienced catching chickens

The antique shop in Bailiu, you have the option of calling the old lady "granny" or "georgeous"?!

There was also a guy who kept pestering about how Ryo is always running around and how he must be wrecked?!

Sorry wrong section... it should be in the spoiler section... Please delete this thread

Actually the credits were a pretty epic troll moment from Yu to the fan base if you look at it closely. It's like Yu said :"You wanted the story to continue? Well, too bad. In your face!" And then the credits roll and the Chawan music plays. Ding-dong-dong-ding, dong-ding-ding-dong... Hahahahaha! ;)

Also liked when the obviously gay vendor at Niaowu Pier hit on Ryo and he didn't get it. :)

There's a moment where you can look at a cat while searching for info on Iwao in the Shrine Building in Bailu. He remarks something along the lines of "I wonder what Fang Mei is doing" when you look at the cat :D I thought that was pretty amusing.

Definitely chasing chickens/ducks for me. Some funny moments when you look out to the garden of Hotel Niaowu from the balcony.

Funniest part is when Ryo calls that granny gorgeous. Hilarious. Ryo is making good progress with the ladies

In the castle when you look at the three items on the paper and the plate says "not a pizza". Only to find a plate with a pizza design on it moments later.

I like when a little girl falls during a qte. Ryo catches her, puts her down, then pats her on the head before continuing the chase πŸ˜‚

Oh yeah can't remember exactly who said it, I think it was Ten maybe, but shenua makes a decision in front of Ryo or something and he goes... It's obvious who wears the pants between you two :D

In Niaowu, whilst the martial artists are training near Niaowu Hotel, zoom in on their faces, they actually turn to look at you. Then walk away from them whilst still zoomed in on them, their faces follow you. I thought that was hilarious.

The Ren-fight against Mr Muscles in their headquarter of Nouwu. ^^ I laughed very often. The full game is fun and not only serious. I like that.

I like when a little girl falls during a qte. Ryo catches her, puts her down, then pats her on the head before continuing the chase πŸ˜‚
I failed that one on purpose to see her get splattered but she landed on her feet like a cat and started practicing tai chi(?)

I really liked the troll old man in Bailu who claimed he owned the entire village and the NPC called Cee who mistakes you for the silliest people.

Back