Shenmue 3 intro

My guess: Opening credits will be the final scene of Shenmue 2 but in Shenmue 3 style graphics which turns out to be a dream as Ryo wakes up at Shenhua’s house the next day before they set off for Bailu Village.

My guess: Opening credits will be the final scene of Shenmue 2 but in Shenmue 3 style graphics which turns out to be a dream as Ryo wakes up at Shenhua’s house the next day before they set off for Bailu Village.
This is for me the most likely opening scene. To expand upon it have the player re-do the final couple of sequences from Shenmue 2 and then have Ryo wake up/the game cuts to Shenhua's house? Be a good way to jump right back in

I recon the intro has to have some sort of recap from the first two games!

I think the start will be to confusing for newcomers if the game start with ryo walking to bailu Village with a nice rock in his hand, looking for a man Who killed his father.

I think there has to be some Basic explaining what has happend so far in the game.

I recon we will some edited scene of the intro of the first game where Lan Di takes the mirror.
I guess (hope) there will be a small edited clip of master Chen explaining his theory of the mirror and that ryo needa to go to Hong Kong.

From there i guess we will atleast see ren and maybe a small clip from rooftop and that ryo is told to go to guilin..

Im wrong about most things in life, som proberly wrong here allso :D

But my money is on some sort of recap, maybe with dialog not seen in the original games just to sum it up.

Yu said there will be flashbacks but i think a recap is needed to get new players into the story.

Ive seem streams of people jumping into S2 without playing S1 and they have no idea what the mirror is forinstance.

It’d be pretty cool if they did a “previously on Shenmue” style open credit sequence. But re did it all in Unreal engine 4. As the opening credits roll, go through all the big moments of the previous two games recreated in engine. And then it starts where it ended. With Ryo and Shenhua walking out of the cave and back to her place.

An Intro created with shadows and recreating scenes that happened in the first games while the "Sedge Tree" is running. So in "the Adventure of Tin-Tin"-Style.

Back