Shenmue 3 old E3 2015 trailer.

Was scouting the internet watching old shenmue trailers and Yu Suzuki interviews. Rewatching the trailers noticed the end of the E3 trailer, yu is standing in the centre of what seems to various shenmue advertising billboards. Does anyone know whom the character in the centre is? Maybe one of the four chi you men?Screenshot_20190301-024205.png

Also who the two characters either side of xuiying could be, if that is xuiying in the centre?Screenshot_20190301-024944.png

I read a long time back that the picture on the top was of Master Baihu, I've always felt we've not seen the last of him. Equally that could have been some Shenmue 2 art.

The other two guys could be the people mentioned in the EDGE interview but again this would be purely guessing. Good topic as I'd forgotten out the 2015 trailer!

I read a long time back that the picture on the top was of Master Baihu, I've always felt we've not seen the last of him. Equally that could have been some Shenmue 2 art.

The other two guys could be the people mentioned in the EDGE interview but again this would be purely guessing. Good topic as I'd forgotten out the 2015 trailer!
Where did you read that the picture on the top was of master baihu? Was it on a forum or by someone in YSnet?

Allways wonder if we will see that guy again, but his charecter model in s2 is called "streetfighter4" or something. i think we are reading to much in to things just because he asks for ryos name, but who knows?? :D

Not me, i can tell you that much :D

On the top is Baihu with a different outfit and hairstyle.
Who is the other guy we don't know yet but Yu Suzuki posted him on Twitter.
CJxxQsNUAAA1283.1551426391.jpg
uyffgikg.1551426806.jpg
dsgvs.1551426938.png

Where did you read that the picture on the top was of master baihu? Was it on a forum or by someone in YSnet?

Allways wonder if we will see that guy again, but his charecter model in s2 is called "streetfighter4" or something. i think we are reading to much in to things just because he asks for ryos name, but who knows?? :D

Not me, i can tell you that much :D
It was on the forums. I'd have to dig around and find the posts but I'm sure that's him. If not then then it's a mystery we shall solve in Shenmue 3!

It was on the forums. I'd have to dig around and find the posts but I'm sure that's him. If not then then it's a mystery we shall solve in Shenmue 3!
Im all in, whoever the guy is!
suzukis ability to tell stories goes beyond all of us so who knows what we will have in S3 :D

Thanks for the info and hoping you will find some more info about the picture :D

How did I never assume Baihu would return before now!? If Chai does, certainly an actual Chi-You member should! Best fight moment in the entire saga thus far. Nothing against the great rooftop climax and Zhu meeting at Ren's place, but the fighting engine + QTE combo was at peak performance and excitement there in the Big Ox basement. Makesd me salivate for fights with other leaders and Lan-Di...!!!

Baihu will die he stinky he doesnt shower just fights all the time, take a closer look at him doesnt even brush his hair lol. No wudo mirror dirty shower needed i can smell him from here baihu what u do? Baihu soap :(

Warning for Drive-by off topic posting with no relevance to the discussion.
:( tentai would give up from stink

@Choo chu your last two comments have no relevance to the topic. They, quite frankly, come across as drive-by shit-posting. Either contribute with relevant discussion or not at all. Any more will be met with a ban.

So Lan Di is not the head of the Chiyoumen men but this Tentai person?
Yeah there are 4 leaders (Lan Di, Niao Sun, 2 others), then one super leader above them, Tentei.

Yeah there are 4 leaders (Lan Di, Niao Sun, 2 others), then one super leader above them, Tentei.
This is not a spoiler. Yu Suzuki revealed this information a few years ago.

I remember in 2003 there were pictures of characters that were blured out, its from the chapter on the white board interview maybe these were the ones blured .

Back