Shenmue 3 ready for next gen question

Helo i'm Cowabunga do you think there ever was a Shenmue 3 that was just waiting for a deal without yu suzukis involvement like adam said or was his source on drugs alchohol etc?

Helo i'm Cowabunga do you think there ever was a Shenmue 3 that was just waiting for a deal without yu suzukis involvement like adam said or was his source on drugs alchohol etc?
Welcome to the forums and apologies for the delay in post approval. Just an extra security level we have for 1st posts but anything after will be fine.

To answer your question I firmly believe that they had a plan for next gen back when that article was done and plans changed for whatever reason.

Adam Doree copped a load of shit for that back in the day and probably most undeserved in my book. He's still a massive Shenmue fan who works in gaming media to this day.

I'm trying to get him onto our podcast to talk about it but I think NDA's etc might be an issue alongside him still being in the industry

Adam Doree copped a load of shit for that back in the day and probably most undeserved in my book. He's still a massive Shenmue fan who works in gaming media to this day.

I'm trying to get him onto our podcast to talk about it but I think NDA's etc might be an issue alongside him still being in the industry

After solving the mystery of Miao Village, getting clarification into that old Kikizo article would continue the strike of "old Shenmue myths from the past decade finally solved".

Back