Shenmue 3 Will Have Post Launch DLC

In my best Goro voice,dont leave me hanging like this bro! I need to find out why I purchased the deluxe digital on ps4, and didn't get the theme and avatars.

According to the descriptions only the Deluxe Version includes 'Ryo's legendary Flight Jacket'.

Ryo's leather jacket then? What else could it mean? And in what context? Ryo is surely not without it in the standard version.

Confused and irritated by this shit today.

No,unfortuneately its not in the theme folder either.Have a bad feeling the Euro customers, are going to be made to wait till launch day of the game for these,ugh.

No,unfortuneately its not in the theme folder either.Have a bad feeling the Euro customers, are going to be made to wait till launch day of the game for these,ugh.
Go to the store page of Shenmue 3 and check if you actually got the deluxe edition or if there is a download link. These types of goodies are instant downloads.
But while you're chatting me up first, refer to my post above your dull exchange.
wowed at your humor, what is there to interpret ? It's a cosmetic skin like thousands of paid dlc these days.

Go to the store page of Shenmue 3 and check if you actually got the deluxe edition or if there is a download link. These types of goodies are instant downloads.

wowed at your humor, what is there to interpret ? It's a cosmetic skin like thousands of paid dlc these days.
Did that,went to store page,and I definitely ordered the deluxe,no download option ,just a rate or like button,ugh. Even checked my ps library,it says deluxe edition there too. I remember something similar happening with Detroit become human,not receiving the theme tillaunch,while USA customers got it straight away.

l7v3E3E.png

No idea if backers get this.

This isn't a game that needs modernising with DLC, what's next a Battle Royale mode?

Right. A skin that, according to the Standard vs Deluxe descriptions, appears to be a Deluxe Version exclusive.

Ryo's jacket.

Just seems like something worth noting if it isn't an error.

The thing that is crazy about it, is that it says "legendary jacket" like it was the same jacket from Shenmue I & II! Flight jacket? Like the one he normally wears? I get what you are saying, is the typical Ryo jacket not included in the base game? I mean, no way - right? It's so confusing.

According to the descriptions only the Deluxe Version includes 'Ryo's legendary Flight Jacket'.

Ryo's leather jacket then? What else could it mean? And in what context? Ryo is surely not without it in the standard version.

Confused and irritated by this shit today.
I've mentioned that a couple times and no one paid attention. The concept art for the chapters @ gdc had Ryo in a traditional chinese outfit on the chapters past Kowloon so it wouldn't surprise me that the bomber jacket is unlockable or (ugh) DLC only.

I've mentioned that a couple times and no one paid attention. The concept art for the chapters @ gdc had Ryo in a traditional chinese outfit on the chapters past Kowloon so it wouldn't surprise me that the bomber jacket is unlockable or (ugh) DLC only.

Maybe it gets lost or stolen like the bag in S2 lol

Back