Shenmue Community on Amino.

~ ひかり ~

このまま・・・時間が止まるといい
Site Staff
Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy (PS4)
Hey everyone. Today i would like to talk about the social network Amino. Me and other person there we created a Shenmue Community on Amino. I think that most people here don’t know about Amino so i will explain.

What is Amino? Amino is a social network launched in 2014 by Benjamin Anderson and Yin Wang. The application is based on multiple fandoms of different subjects, which the user can choose which one to enter.

Users can publish anything related to the subject, which can be in the form of a blog, quiz, vote, chats, wikis and more.

I remember that last year i tried to do a Shenmue community on Amino, there was no community about Shenmue there, i shared here on the Dojo but nobody entered, nobody respond in that thread, i was alone in my community there on Amino, so i think after a few days i decided to delete the community, i really feel that a lot of people here don’t know about this social network.

But now with this new community i’m more motivated so i thought of sharing here again, and i have a idea.
Shenmue.png

@spud1897 and @James Brown i have a request, if you don’t accept i will understand. Shenmue Dojo don’t have a official community there on Amino, in my opinion Shenmue deserves a awesome and beautiful community there, Amino is a unique social network, one of the things i love about it is that we can create Wikis, i did a lot of Wikis today for the community.

Shenmue WIkis.png

Another unique thing in this social network is the levels on the profile, we can level up, and in the Shenmue Community every level is a character name, here you can see that i’m in level 7 - Fangmei Xun, this is my profile there.
Hiki.png
I’m still working on the names for the levels, i will adjust some things there.

If you let me do it i can transform this new community on a official Shenmue Dojo community there, and more people will know about the Shenmue Dojo site and forums, i will talk a lot about the site there, i will share the site there, if you say no i will understand and i will continue the community in other way, i’m just thinking that Shenmue really deserves a awesome community there, a awesome Shenmue Dojo community there, and will be a honor for me if i get the chance to participate on the Shenmue Dojo staff team this way, with this Shenmue Amino community.

There is a version of Amino for browser but i recommend using the cell phone version, the app version is more beautiful and nice, the experience is way better in my opinion.

This is the link of the community Featured | Shenmue Amino (aminoapps.com)

With this i’m trying my best to help the Shenmue community, is always good to have Shenmue in more social networks, for everybody that read all of this thank you so much.

Last edited:
Hey everyone. Today i would like to talk about the social network Amino. Me and other person there we created a Shenmue Community on Amino. I think that most people here don’t know about Amino so i will explain.

What is Amino? Amino is a social network launched in 2014 by Benjamin Anderson and Yin Wang. The application is based on multiple fandoms of different subjects, which the user can choose which one to enter.

Users can publish anything related to the subject, which can be in the form of a blog, quiz, vote, chats, wikis and more.

I remember that last year i tried to do a Shenmue community on Amino, there was no community about Shenmue there, i shared here on the Dojo but nobody entered, nobody respond in that thread, i was alone in my community there on Amino, so i think after a few days i decided to delete the community, i really feel that a lot of people here don’t know about this social network.

But now with this new community i’m more motivated so i thought of sharing here again, and i have a idea.
View attachment 10164

@spud1897 and @James Brown i have a request, if you don’t accept i will understand. Shenmue Dojo don’t have a official community there on Amino, in my opinion Shenmue deserves a awesome and beautiful community there, Amino is a unique social network, one of the things i love about it is that we can create Wikis, i did a lot of Wikis today for the community.

View attachment 10165

Another unique thing in this social network is the levels on the profile, we can level up, and in the Shenmue Community every level is a character name, here you can see that i’m in level 7 - Fangmei Xun, this is my profile there.
View attachment 10167
I’m still working on the names for the levels, i will adjust some things there.

If you let me do it i can transform this new community on a official Shenmue Dojo community there, and more people will know about the Shenmue Dojo site and forums, i will talk a lot about the site there, i will share the site there, if you say no i will understand and i will continue the community in other way, i’m just thinking that Shenmue really deserves a awesome community there, a awesome Shenmue Dojo community there, and will be a honor for me if i get the chance to participate on the Shenmue Dojo staff team this way, with this Shenmue Amino community.

There is a version of Amino for browser but i recommend using the cell phone version, the app version is more beautiful and nice, the experience is way better in my opinion.

This is the link of the community Featured | Shenmue Amino (aminoapps.com)

With this i’m trying my best to help the Shenmue community, is always good to have Shenmue in more social networks, for everybody that read all of this thank you so much.
Drop me and James a PM around this :).

That's actually a really good idea @Hiki

There's a lot of people on amino
Thanks @ShenSun 😊 Amino really is a unique social network because of the wikis, levels, quiz and much more, is a fun place to have a Shenmue Community.

Last edited:
I'm doing this Shenmue Community in Amino with Hachi-cho, this is the nick of the person there, we decided to create this community because in the other Shenmue community the leader dissapeared, we don't know if the person will come back, we don't have contact with the person so we decided to create a new community.

Hachi-cho took the first step and created the community, i'm motivated again to do a Shenmue community there because of Hachi-cho, and i'm a leader there too, this person always have good ideas for the community, really nice to build this community together with this person.

@James Brown @spud1897

Update 1
Amino1.jpg
Amino2.jpg

3.jpg

Shenmue Wiki Archive (Work in progress)

4.jpg

Everyone is Welcome, Shenmue Dojo is now on Amino, thanks. 😊

Last edited:
@James Brown @ShenSun Hachi-cho did some things and i did others, right now the community has 4 members, is just me posting right now but i will not give up this time, thank you so much for letting me do this. 😊

Sorry for the delay, just downloaded and checked out everything you guys have been up to here, and this is fantastic work! I love the app, and style about it...hope it takes off, seems a realitively popular, yet still unknown app. Check it out Dojo members :)

Back