Shenmue Dojo to Co-Stream the PC Gaming Show

Why do I get the feeling I've overhyped this in my mind... Hope I'm not disappointed. Hopefully the Gamespot feature will be decent too.

Welp. That was it. Another trailer. Not bad, though. Sure the chuckleheads will talk about the faces, though.

On a positive note, the kung fu guy's model has been upgraded significantly. Graphics look fantastic but I want to see gameplay. :(

A little worried about the Epic logo vs. PC, but it looks great.

I like how the trailers have been focusing on Ryo's growth, both strength and character.

Oh, they mad.

This is bad news :(

This game certainly can't catch a break. It's one bit of bad news after another.

Oh, they mad.
Who really cares what that cesspool has to say?

If this is true though, it doesn't bode well for PC sales.

Who really cares what that cesspool has to say?

If this is true though, it doesn't bode well for PC sales.
I mean, they represent a large segment of gamers. I'm interested in what people outside our group think. Doesn't seem like the news is going to well here either, to be frank.

Oh, they mad.
What? Does that mean no more PS4 version? I will be devastated !!

I don’t care about the platform, Shenmue III is looking better and they still have many months to go for improvements. I’m hyped...

Knew it would only be a couple of minutes, but it was the best yet! Wasn't expecting raw gameplay in such a short duration. I liked seeing Shenhua tag along with Ryo - Behind the Monks training by the arcade she is stnading by the water:

I don't know aht to say.
Other that I don't care.
Í'll play on whatever platform they sell it.
And you should too. If Yu Suzuki made this decision its because its the best for ysnet and the game.
I bet you will make much more money selling the game on Epic's.

Back