Shenmue Fantasy Fights! What Shenmue Characters would you love to see fight one another?

Shenmue AM2 Podcast

Check us out on iTunes and YouTube
On our latest episode of The Shenmue AM2 Podcast we picked some really interesting Shenmue Fantasy Fights. Who would you love to see fight one another and who do you think would win? We are going to use your ideas for a follow up episode. Let's get creative.....and sweaty.

Here are the picks that Matt and I made:

Andrew's Fights:
Yamagishi VS Jianmin
Shozo VS Zhoushan Xuan
Gui Zhang VS Chunyan
Pedro VS Dou Niu
Chai VS Baihu

Matt's Fights:
Fukuhara VS Cool Z
Gui Zhang VS Guixiang
Terry Ryan VS Greg More
Izumi VS Chunyan
Xiuying VS Lan Di

Xiuying VS Niao Sun (I have a feeling this will happen actually)

I always wondered how good Iwao was when he was still alive? I always wondered what the Hazuki Style looked like at it's full potential since Ryo still hasn't even mastered the style nor was close before his father's death.

Chai vs Ren... Chai would probably get knifed.

Chai vs Do Niu: It would be like that episode of pokemon where bellsprout kicks Muk with its skinny legs and Muk just brushes it off and crushes him.

Lan Di vs Chai: Lan Di gets tired off his bs and snaps his neck.

Mad Angels vs Heavens. The heavens are better organised but individually, the Mad Angels seem to have more heavy-hitters. Pedro could probably take Sam, Larry and Cool Z on his own.

Xiuying vs Niao Sun: Niao Sun being introduced as the Chiyou(wo)man who kicked the untouchable Xiuying's ass would be really cool. We'd instantly get an appreciation for how dangerous she is.

Chunyan vs Izumi: This would be close!

Yuan vs Charlie: Similar level, both cowards who prefer weapons but can fight when required to. Again, it would be close but if weapons are allowed, Yuan wins by chainsaw.

Earnest: Gui Zhang vs. Don Niu (would his leg have helped?); I'd also like to see the Wan Chai oldsters in action.
Sarcastic: Santa Maeno* vs. Charlie

*Thank you to the Suka Pass crew for helping me find this name on the fly!

Xiuying vs Niao Sun: Niao Sun being introduced as the Chiyou(wo)man who kicked the untouchable Xiuying's ass would be really cool. We'd instantly get an appreciation for how dangerous she is.

Xiuying will never lose a fight in this series, trust me.

Not to mention, it has already been stated that Niao Sun doesn't fight.

Back