Shenmue HD JP Limited edition soundtrack listing?

PSN
Jake1080p
XBL
Jake360
Sorry if this has already been answered in a different thread but does anyone have a translated list of the tracks on the soundtracks included with the limited edition JP Shenmue HD? Particularly the Shenmue II tracks.

Switch over at Phantom River Stone originally translated the tracklisting. Some names may be different since a couple SEGA themselves have had to correct by allowing people to download and print out a corrected track list after a couple of mistakes, but this gives you a good overall idea :) -

soundtrack-english.jpg

I don't know if this is the only consistency error from an English version standpoint, but Track 19 on Disc 2 is called "Departure on a New Trip" in the previous Shenmue 1 OST release.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenmue_OST:_Chapter_1:_Yokosuka

Not sure if that's the one they corrected or not.
Sega's track name correction was for the Japanese title for Track 17 on Disc 1, from "Earth and Sea" to "Continent and Sea".

There are some small differences in translation compared to the Shenmue 1 OST track names, but the meaning should be the same. I may update these to match in future, for consistency.

I may update these to match in future, for consistency.
Done:
http://www.sappharad.com/junk/ShenmueSoundCollection.pdf
- Restored previously localized track names.
- Slightly shortened Wise Men's Qr. because it was getting too close to the edge of the case

Track titles otherwise using Switch's translations, unless I made a typo somewhere. Based on the PDF from the Japanese site. Just Print & Cut. (Page margins are slightly different than the original document but the actual content box is exactly the same size)

Let me know if there's anything that needs to be fixed.

Looks great! A small typo: ”beautiful” is missing an ”a” in track 3, disc 2.
Thanks. Replaced with the corrected version. Ran spell check on the other titles this time, everything else looks good.

For reference, the font they used appeared to be "Kozuka Gothic Pro", as everything lined up perfectly for the tracks already in English. Although it was pixel perfect in InkScape, for some reason when I exported to PDF the font got ever so slightly thicker than it was in the app. Oh well.

Awesome job dude, considering printing this out actually :) - anyone know of a place for cheap prints on nice paper, tesco maybe?

I overwrote the download one last time. No text differences, just the font is the same thickness as the original now. At least it is appearing that way on my machine. I had to export it slightly differently than the original to get that working correctly.

Probably going to be the last modification to the PDF at this point, unless someone wants to see the random Japanese text at the bottom translated too. (I don't) The original document doesn't actually embed any of the text as text, they convert all characters to paths so I can't just copy/paste them into Google translate. I know a little bit of Japanese now, but not enough Kanji to manually type the text into Google translate. I was actually converting the text to shapes too in the previous versions of the PDF posted, but for some reason that was causing the font thickness problem so now it's embedded as actual text.

Hi! Sorry for the bump, but I don't suppose there is any knowledge of who is credited with each song? Some of them are identifiable as they are duplicate songs from the double disc soundtrack, but others i'm unsure of. It feels weird to credit them to "Sega".

Many thanks in advance :)

Back