Shenmue III - Complete DLC Collection Now Available

Now that the game is out they now have the Complete DLC Collection available on PSN for £11.99. It will include all post-launch DLC.

GsIRRIO.png

lol yeh, instant buy!! Do we know what's the difference between this and the season pass? Also, I wonder if this will contain the Kenpoji pre-order clothes that Amazon had?

lol yeh, instant buy!! Do we know what's the difference between this and the season pass? Also, I wonder if this will contain the Kenpoji pre-order clothes that Amazon had?
I guess it's just another way to call the season pass. An euphemism if you will.
(unless there's already another season pass in the store).

Only £11.99! I was genuinely expecting the Mid-20's! Awesome I asked this earlier but does anyone know of any sites doing deals on PSN Vouchers at the moment?

ShopTo seem to have them on sale:
£10 for £8.85:

£15 for £12.85:

So far all you seem to get with it is the Burning SandStorm Technique - Which I've already got the items to exchange for...... So don't expect Avatars and a Theme:
1574125828092.png
1574125866556.png

Last edited:
Just checked, not available in the US for now. Will wait until tomorrow to start playing it.

Yep I got my Backer Code, funnily enough you have to acivate the PSN Code you get before it works.

I'm curious to know when the rest of the DLC will be released...

Back