Shenmue III Demo Codes Give away and Request Thread.

MOD EDIT: ADDED CODE EXCHANGE TEXT FROM PREVIOUS THREAD

CODE EXCHANGE
(updated regularly)

Basic rules:
  • Only give your code away if you're absolutely sure you don't want it or can't use it. Once it's gone, it's gone.
  • Don't ask for a code if you're not absolutely sure you can use it (i.e, please make sure your PC is up to the minimum specs).
  • Don't try and sell your codes here. What you do elsewhere is your business, but this is to put the codes into the hands of other fans.
  • Be responsible and respectful when asking for codes.

MEMBERS GIVING CODES
@Vivi-gamer (*paired)
@shredingskin (**paired)
@OldFarT(***paired)
@hyo_razuki (****paired)
@Truck_1_0_1_ (*****paired)
@iyapol (******paired)
@Tallgeese (*******paired)
@Martin Schuster (********paired)
@Benwahwah (*********paired)
@Sailor-San (**********paired)
@Sh3ppy (claimed and donated to someone outside the Dojo)

MEMBERS WANTING CODES
@Van Joel Sandwich (*paired)
@Esppiral (**paired)
@RetroLord120(***paired)
@Real1(****paired)
@Masterpouret (*****paired)
@DJMH (******paired)
@GYO6161 (*******paired)
@Gustavo Divaldo (********paired)
@CaCHooKa Man (*********paired)
@Jigen (**********paired)
@celsowm
@DClav
@ValoniMahoni
@jasonorme666
@ItzzDanny
@Marcvado
@ShenSun

Last edited by a moderator:
I think giving up codes is kind of a moot point, any backer can tell you that ;p

Hi there, the general thread is being used to trade codes, but seeing as it's exploded in popularity, I think a dedicated thread is a decent idea. I'll copy over the current waiting list from the other thread.

@Shenshun If you still need a code I got a spare one. Just PM to confirm. Or anyone else if Shenshun already got one.

EDIT: Claimed by @Marcvado.

Last edited:
@Gustavo Divaldo contacted me for a code, please add them to the list.

Sorry Gustavo, but there's so many people wanting codes, I feel the only fair way is to put everyone's names into a random number generator and pick someone.

If for any reason, the person selected doesn't need a code, please let me know any I will reselect someone.

1. @Gustavo Divaldo
2. @celsowm
3. @DClav
4. @ValoniMahoni
5. @jasonorme666
6. @ItzzDanny
7. @Marcvado
8. @ShenSun

Ok, ready... go...

Congrats celsowm, do you still need a code?

1569610719343.png

Because I have a potato laptop and setting up a controller and hooking a cable to my TV is too much hassle, as *much* as I want to play Shenmue, I'm happy to give my code to someone who really wants it.

I haven't got the code yet, but the e-mail is flagged and ready to go when someone wants it.

Thanks!

Back