Shenmue III Demo Codes Give away and Request Thread.

Oh well I bollocksed that up, Gustavo already had a code. In any case, @celsowm, the code is yours if you still need it. PM sent.

Edit: Code has gone to celsowm.

Last edited:
@Gustavo Divaldo contacted me for a code, please add them to the list.

Sorry Gustavo, but there's so many people wanting codes, I feel the only fair way is to put everyone's names into a random number generator and pick someone.

If for any reason, the person selected doesn't need a code, please let me know any I will reselect someone.

1. @Gustavo Divaldo
2. @celsowm
3. @DClav
4. @ValoniMahoni
5. @jasonorme666
6. @ItzzDanny
7. @Marcvado
8. @ShenSun

Ok, ready... go...

Congrats celsowm, do you still need a code?

View attachment 4407
@Reprise Thanks to @Guppy i have a code now so i can be removed from the list.

Sadly since I don’t have a PC I really can’t try out the demo anyway. So if anyone wants my code just let me know.

@Gustavo Divaldo contacted me for a code, please add them to the list.

Sorry Gustavo, but there's so many people wanting codes, I feel the only fair way is to put everyone's names into a random number generator and pick someone.

If for any reason, the person selected doesn't need a code, please let me know any I will reselect someone.

1. @Gustavo Divaldo
2. @celsowm
3. @DClav
4. @ValoniMahoni
5. @jasonorme666
6. @ItzzDanny
7. @Marcvado
8. @ShenSun

Ok, ready... go...

Congrats celsowm, do you still need a code?

View attachment 4407
I have a code! thanks to @Zoltor

This maybe a weird first post but...

I'd like a code please! I only backed for the game as it was all I could afford back then. Thanks!! I do have a good enough PC.

Hello. Backed the physical pc version. That's all I could afford. But I can't wait to play shenmue again. If someone has a code to giveaway, i will take it ?. Thank you.

Please add me to the waiting list, after watching some streams, this looks even better than I expected with the added music. I really want to play those mini games.

Any help would be much appreciated

Back