Currently playing
Shenmue III
PSN
Harimau87
Steam
Harimau87
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-6398-6388-6681
Has anybody found themselves in the game yet; are you pleased with the result?

I just redeemed my codes which included 20 free goes on a capsule toy machine, is there a best spot or specific machine which contain the backer dice dudes?

Yes, most of the backer stuff are located in a temple in Niaowu, called "Save Shenmue". There you should find capsule toys machines with the different backer heads.

Awesome, thanks for the info, really chuffed with my dice dude art, can't wait to find that temple!

Awesome, thanks for the info, really chuffed with my dice dude art, can't wait to find that temple!
Where are you seeing your dice dude art?

I had an email from Fangamer Mailroom with a link to my Backer Survery, from there I could click 'Downloads and Download Codes'. I found my dice dude art there as a pdf! (see avatar) :D

I had an email from Fangamer Mailroom with a link to my Backer Survery, from there I could click 'Downloads and Download Codes'. I found my dice dude art there as a pdf! (see avatar) :D
Noice :cool:

And thank you. Found my Chibi Capsule Toy PDF, it was right at the bottom of the backer survey page, that's why I overlooked it.

Last edited:
that's a fantastic reward! as far as I know it should include all the lower teirs too?
Did you have your other rewards there? I had the ost, artbook pdf, wallpapers etc etc

that's a fantastic reward! as far as I know it should include all the lower teirs too?
Did you have your other rewards there? I had the ost, artbook pdf, wallpapers etc etc
Yup, got the OST, art PDF and wallpapers. Haven't set up my backer DLC code in game yet, but will do later! :D

Back