Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

Seems like most of the stuff is cutscenes and some fights ?
Will we see free roaming gameplay footage ?
There's definitely some free roam in there, even from the screencaps we saw.

How are people standing at the screen taking pictures but can't press the video button and record? lol
It's a courtesy to Ys Net and Deep Silver not to, I think.

EDIT: As soon as I say that... a version is out there online now haha.

So, going to be that guy, but the game is less than 3 months away from release, how long are they going to be putting "work in progress - not final build" or whatever it says on everything they show? It either demonstrates a lack of confidence in what they are showing, or a lack of confidence in meeting the release date. Which is it?

So, going to be that guy, but the game is less than 3 months away from release, how long are they going to be putting "work in progress - not final build" or whatever it says on everything they show? It either demonstrates a lack of confidence in what they are showing, or a lack of confidence in meeting the release date. Which is it?
Neither? It's not the final build until they go Gold as a matter of fact, and they're probably going to polish right up until the wire.

Death Stranding had a similar disclaimer last night.

Neither? It's not the final build until they go Gold as a matter of fact, and they're probably going to polish right up until the wire.

Death Stranding had a similar disclaimer last night.

Ah ok. I didn't watch the Death Stranding stuff. It's not a disclaimer I've noticed before from anything that isn't a year or more away from release.

They did the same thing yesterday with Death Stranding (similar launch window) and they are super confident and with all media and Sony behind them, it is normal practice in the business until something goes Gold at least

Ah ok. I didn't watch the Death Stranding stuff. It's not a disclaimer I've noticed before from anything that isn't a year or more away from release.
Really? I see disclaimers like that on games all the time.

Actually in some cases I think it's a little disingenuous, I've seen clearly near-final stuff marked as Alpha in the past.

EDIT: But yeah, again, until they finish a Gold master to print disks from; it's all WIP.

It is me or the fighting system looks quite good? I need to experience it or watch a good player fighting, but looks good like the Monaco snippets and less clumsy than the E3 B-Roll
Thought exactly this. Looks totally adequate and far better than any of the footage we saw from E3.

Back