Shenmue III Gamescom 2019 Content

Vanillaware's games on the Vita were amazing!
Nothing but FACTS here. R.I.P. the Vita version of 13 Sentinels, would've been Perfect For The Vita™.

Fun fact, Dragon's Crown was originally conceived as a Dreamcast game through Capcom back in 98.
And as we all know, Shenmue was on Dreamcast, thereby through a convoluted series of jumps in logic actually makes this post on-topic.

Still trying to work out if Paul Lucas is the va for Chai or not. Those screeches are on point, if not.

Did Paul Lucas do the screeches in the original game? They sounded identical in Japanese and English to me.

Shenmue, Panzer Dragoon, Ico/SotC/The Last Guardian, NiGHTS, Journey/Flower & Skies of Arcadia float my boat...

You have good taste :)

Shenmue, Yakuza, Anything Fumito Ueda, Persona 4, Final Fantasy VIII, Virtua Fighter for me.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the direct feed trailer will be coming in the next few hours

My logic is that Ali said the trailer would be released via Kickstarter. Awesome Japan are in charge of the Kickstarter and operate in Japan. It's almost morning in Japan, so as soon as they hit the office, here's hoping they hit that upload button.

Delay might have been because they were sorting out the refund process. Who knows.

Let's see what happens.

Nothing but FACTS here. R.I.P. the Vita version of 13 Sentinels, would've been Perfect For The Vita™.

Fun fact, Dragon's Crown was originally conceived as a Dreamcast game through Capcom back in 98.
And as we all know, Shenmue was on Dreamcast, thereby through a convoluted series of jumps in logic actually makes this post on-topic.

Ah yeah, I remember reading that Dragon's Crown was originally going to be a Dreamcast game Nice way of almost making this on topic ;)

Great game!

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the direct feed trailer will be coming in the next few hours

My logic is that Ali said the trailer would be released via Kickstarter. Awesome Japan are in charge of the Kickstarter and operate in Japan. It's almost morning in Japan, so as soon as they hit the office, here's hoping they hit that upload button.

Delay might have been because they were sorting out the refund process. Who knows.

Let's see what happens.

I'm still betting on Thursday (German Time). Isn't there supposed to be a stream with Yu Suzuki on Thursday? If so, I could see it maybe coming out in tandem with that. If not, then probably the next Kickstarter update. Which I hope is sooner than later. Because I really want the direct feed of that trailer.

Don't really understand why they haven't dropped it already considering it's already all over the web in off screen form.

Yeah, my bet is also Thursday.

As for my favourite, absolute best games ever: Shadow of the Colossus, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Panzer Dragoon 1 and 2, Shenmue 1 and 2, Final Fantasy VII, Nier Automata, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Nights into Dreams, Soul Calibur, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Gunstar Heroes, Herzog Zwei, Phantasy Star IV, Zelda Link's Awakening, Doom 2016, Sonic Mania, Metal Gear Solid and Metroid Prime. I reckon if I just had those games to play for the rest of my life, I could probably survive.

Edit: Add Skies of Arcadia and Jet Set Radio too. Bollocks, can't even keep my list short and concise.
Edit again: Oh and Persona 4! Haha.

Yeah, my bet is also Thursday.

As for my favourite, absolute best games ever: Shadow of the Colossus, Panzer Dragoon Saga, Panzer Dragoon 1 and 2, Shenmue 1 and 2, Final Fantasy VII, Nier Automata, Zelda Breath of the Wild, Nights into Dreams, Soul Calibur, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic, Gunstar Heroes, Herzog Zwei, Phantasy Star IV, Zelda Link's Awakening, Doom 2016, Sonic Mania, Metal Gear Solid and Metroid Prime. I reckon if I just had those games to play for the rest of my life, I could probably survive.

Edit: Add Skies of Arcadia and Jet Set Radio too. Bollocks, can't even keep my list short and concise.
Edit again: Oh and Persona 4! Haha.

Unpopular opinion time: But I like Jet Set Radio more than Jet Set Radio Future. Even though I love both, I actually really prefer the first game.

Unpopular opinion time: But I like Jet Set Radio more than Jet Set Radio Future. Even though I love both, I actually really prefer the first game.

That's an unpopular opinion? I do too. I thought most people do? That said, we are way overdue a HD remaster collection of those two games together. I know the first one had a remaster already, so where's Future?

That's an unpopular opinion? I do too. I thought most people do? That said, we are way overdue a HD remaster collection of those two games together. I know the first one had a remaster already, so where's Future?

Most people I talk to seem to prefer Jet Set Radio Future over the original...so yeah, in some circles it is. |

Yeah, I actually agree, I wish Sega would port over Future...it seems criminal to me that we don't have a port of it yet.

JSR is way better than Future (which I still love).

EDIT - Also, Future won't get a rerelease because it contains way more licensed tracks than the original. Expensive western artists compared to the original's Japanese underground music, too.

If there's no direct feed trailer by the morning, I won't be held responsible for what I post.

Brace yourselves.......

nah, we will hold you directly responsible if we don't get a direct feed trailer...just you wait until we send the Kickstarter hate mob your way ;):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back