Shenmue III stage presentation TODAY (19th) @ EGX London [6pm BST]

Ok, not for me, the footage is too laggy to be 60 FPS. The stream is outputting in 60 fps 1080p, but that's not what the game footage is showing, for me at least.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either. I can't quite tell if its 60 or 30...surprised no one has actually mentioned it in any of the previews that have come out so far from EGX.

Looked okay on the PS4 though. Looked about on par with High/Very High settings on my PC. Bit bummed it wasn't anything but the backer demo. Oh well...one month to go.

Yeah, I wasn't sure about that either. I can't quite tell if its 60 or 30...surprised no one has actually mentioned it in any of the previews that have come out so far from EGX.

Looked okay on the PS4 though. Looked about on par with High/Very High settings on my PC.
It could have been 60 FPS, but there was no way of knowing that from looking at the stream footage, which was not 60 FPS. I'll remain sceptical that it will be 60 on PS4 until there's actual footage in 60 FPS or the developers confirms that it is, but I agree it still looked good.

Back