Shenmue ps4 theme!

Note:
This isn’t searchable by typing in Shenmue or by looking at the related items to Shenmue.

You actually physically have to go into “Free themes” and scroll through the random list of themes.
Then you will find it.

Hopefully they fix how it is found soon because this theme rocks serious balls and I don’t think people will find this who should be finding it.

Also note it does play a killer sound track if you have system music turned ON.

Note:
This isn’t searchable by typing in Shenmue or by looking at the related items to Shenmue.

You actually physically have to go into “Free themes” and scroll through the random list of themes.
Then you will find it.

Hopefully they fix how it is found soon because this theme rocks serious balls and I don’t think people will find this who should be finding it.

The soundtrack is the best part ! I love that feature.

Note:

Then you will find it.

Found it. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the heads up!
I do hope our European Friends will get this theme soon. Most likely you all will get a better one.

We got Shenmue II on Dreamcast, so you can have the exclusive theme!
No worries, I didn't play shenmue till the Xbox area. All I was left with was watching the shenmue Movie at the time and a lot of years.
It's great to finally get those "first"shenmue feels, if you know what am talking about.

Note:

Then you will find it.

So automatically this music plays or do you have to have a specific software update to the PS4?

Edit: I saw the post to the US link to this theme on GameFAQs so I had it before this thread was made but did not get about to installing it and using it. The music is really nice just tried it out on the ps4, better than my Dragon Quest XI Dynamic Theme (even though I still love it!). :)

This is the only thing that could have possibly gotten me to take off the ps1 classic theme with the ps1 startup sound.

Hopefully Europe will also get this. I would have used this theme even if it didn't have a link to the Shenmue series. I like the color scheme and design in general.

Last edited:
Back