Shenmue ps4 theme!

It's super easy to create a US Playstation account with the ability to switch back and forth to U.K/Europe at will.
Simply create a New User within the settings. When prompted for your region, select U.S.
Go through the 1-2 minute setup.
This does NOT erase anything from your existing account.
Afterwards you can also set the PS4 to either have you choose between user accounts when the PS4 turns on, or set it for just manual switching between so that you are automatically launched into your U.K/Euro account as usual.

Don't miss out on a great theme for no reason.

Last edited:
I will never gonna change my PS4 theme ever again, fact! ❤

Nor will I; this is a brilliant theme; I left it running while I did the dishes yesterday and while I had my breakfast this morning; it looks amazing, the music is incredible (and already stuck in my head).

The composition of the tune, is similar to "One Morning in GUilin," or whatever the track is, when you walk with Shenhua... this one:

I got that theme, is SOOOO much easier on the eyes its like dark theme in youtube and twitch, winz.

Just realized, unless it was changed from the original (not sure if it was), the music used is actually the tune when Ryo first goes to the harbour:

Starts at 2:00.

It's a nice theme. My only issue is the noises when you click/move icons on PS4.. so I turned them off.

Fantastic! I can't access my PS4 online right now but I went on the website to make sure I have this. It's a beautiful theme and I thank them for bring it to Europe too!

Back