Shenmue World Issue 2 Kickstarter!

Good morning everyone.
I've been following Shenmue for many years but only recently discovered this magazine. I'm looking for information on how to purchase the two magazines.
Thank you

Good morning everyone.
I've been following Shenmue for many years but only recently discovered this magazine. I'm looking for information on how to purchase the two magazines.
Thank you
Hey, thanks for the message! We are waiting until Issue 3 Kickstarter to make the last batch of additional copies of Issue 1 & 2 that I have remaining available. Please wait until then :) many thanks!

Ok then I'm waiting to find news on the third issue of the magazine to be able to recover the first two as well.
Thank you! :D

Hi everyone! I have recently stumbled upon these - is there a way to still get the magazines, assuming there is still anything in stock? I feel so gutted I didn't get connected with the Shenmue community earlier!
BW,
Iago.

Hi everyone! I have recently stumbled upon these - is there a way to still get the magazines, assuming there is still anything in stock? I feel so gutted I didn't get connected with the Shenmue community earlier!
BW,
Iago.
Hello,

There's going to be a Kickstarter for issue 3 sometime this year which will have a tier for issues 1 and 2 included.

That's probably the best way :)

Welcome to the forums and community.

Hello,

There's going to be a Kickstarter for issue 3 sometime this year which will have a tier for issues 1 and 2 included.

That's probably the best way :)

Welcome to the forums and community.
I am excited for this! Gutted I also missed out on the first two issues, so will definitely be on board to get all three

Back