So anyone going to do a day and date play through of Shenmue 1 this year?

Well, November 29th is just a couple of days away and I thought this year since it’s the 20th anniversary of Shenmue I was going to attempt to do a day and date play through of the first game. Either playing an hour each day (since one hour equals one day in game time) or just play a week In game one day a week or something. I also want to try to get as much as a perfect play through as I can, with the journal entries 100% filled and getting all the capsule toys and stuff as I have never come close to having a complete play through when I played it on the Dreamcast or more recently, on the HD remastered collection.

So anyone thinking of doing this too?

Well, November 29th is just a couple of days away and I thought this year since it’s the 20th anniversary of Shenmue I was going to attempt to do a day and date play through of the first game. Either playing an hour each day (since one hour equals one day in game time) or just play a week In game one day a week or something. I also want to try to get as much as a perfect play through as I can, with the journal entries 100% filled and getting all the capsule toys and stuff as I have never come close to having a complete play through when I played it on the Dreamcast or more recently, on the HD remastered collection.

So anyone thinking of doing this too?

It’s not possible to get the notebook 100% filled in one playthrough is it?

Back