So KFC Are Making a Dating Sim...

Jibby

🍇
Administrator
Favourite title
Shenmue II
Currently playing
the waiting game.
This is one of the most absurd things I've ever seen...

I love it!

Do you date the Colonel or his Chicken? - We have the PIgeon Dating Simulator so in this genre it's not THAT out there... :p

What the actual...haha. So is this localized or Japan only? If it's cheap enough I'll try it for the lolz.
It's being made by KFC America, it's just seemingly influenced by Japan and anime. And being what is essentially a glorified piece of marketing, I suspect it'll be free!

It's being made by KFC America, it's just seemingly influenced by Japan and anime. And being what is essentially a glorified piece of marketing, I suspect it'll be free!

When I initially saw it, meh, it's Japan we are talking about... But this is being made by actual KFC America??? Okay, now that is weird. It feels wrong.
Now I can't look at at my local KFC place the same way ever again. Thanks Jap.. eh America!

When I initially saw it, meh, it's Japan we are talking about... But this is being made by actual KFC America??? Okay, now that is weird. It feels wrong.
Now I can't look at at my local KFC place the same way ever again. Thanks Jap.. eh America!
Yep, this is a 100% western (and official) production ?

I will definitely not play this game, otherwise I will not be able to eat a piece of drumstick or wings and ever again in my life because I don't think I will not think about the Colonel giving me the looks while I eat, I swear to God. It's a literal WTF moment to me. Thanks a lot, Jibby...

Last edited:
Back