Favourite title
Shenmue
Currently playing
Alan Wake
PSN
The_TimeRanger
Nintendo Friend Code
SW-4584-9310-8810
As Peter wrote in his post, the servers have been upgraded and site is faster and will only get better!

We have also added a Shenmue III countdown to the main site. Now you literally count the seconds!

As for the forums, we have added two new things. The first is an add-on which enhance the statistics of the site. Now we record (from this day onwards) the most users online, and when it was/is.

We also added a Shenmue III Spoiler Forum. This will be activated for use soon.

We will continue to improve and enhance the site going forward, and even when Shenmue III has launched, we will continue to make this the best damn site and forums there is!

Catch you later!

I think I speak for all of us when I give a heartfelt thank you to you and all of the team/staff: your degree of dedication and early preparations show how much you care not only for the series, but the community.

I've a question, and I ask only because I suspect not a few of us may be wondering the same: will the spoiler forum include the "Topic X" on the side? I.e.:

I understand if it can't be turned off or if it'd be silly to do so; I just want to know how prepared I ought to be when the dreaded spoiler hour arrives.

Last edited:
@Nigel You are very welcome. The whole staff put in a tremendous amount of work, and I'm very happy that it is appreciated!

As for the spoiler forum, I have removed it from the front page as you can see here compared to a regular forum:
So latest reply won't show up, unless you actually go in to the forum, hence the warning.

Hey guys, is there any way of preventing Spoiler Forum posts from appearing in the general "latest post" window?
(It completely defeats the purpose of those forums once headlines with spoilers start randomly popping up there ;)

I was just gonna suggest something like this cuz I pretty much only browse using "new posts". If its possible having the option to opt in or out of seeing spoiler topics in new posts would be awesome. Maybe adding a "show spoiler topics" type thing to the filters on the right hand side.

@punkmanced @Rakim @Peter Sorry for the inconvenience guys! It was an issue I hadn't accounted for. It is now amended, so going forward nothing posted in the the spoiler forum will show up in the Latest Posts Widget ;)

Back