Spare Steam Key?

So I finally caved and brought a 3080 Ti and decided to give Shenmue 3 a blast in 4K. Unfortunately, it seems I never actually got around to purchasing the game on Steam (I could have sworn I did, but apparently not) and the price has now shot up to £25 for the regular version and £10 for the DLC.

I’m hoping that someone has a spare key that they could sell to me at a decent price, as having purchased the game five or six times already for the PS4, I don’t fancy shelling out another £35 or waiting around for the next time it’s on sale. Thanks.

So I finally caved and brought a 3080 Ti and decided to give Shenmue 3 a blast in 4K. Unfortunately, it seems I never actually got around to purchasing the game on Steam (I could have sworn I did, but apparently not) and the price has now shot up to £25 for the regular version and £10 for the DLC.

I’m hoping that someone has a spare key that they could sell to me at a decent price, as having purchased the game five or six times already for the PS4, I don’t fancy shelling out another £35 or waiting around for the next time it’s on sale. Thanks.
I dont have one but you can buy one here its very cheap you can get one for £4 https://www.instant-gaming.com/fr/7852-acheter-jeu-steam-shenmue-iii/

You can also buy a Steam code on the Humble Store for £14 (including DLC) if you'd prefer not to use a key reseller:

Thanks, Kenzo. I actually signed up for an account with IG yesterday to top up my PSN wallet, so this is perfect! Much appreciated!
You're welcome:giggle:

GOG
Fanatical
Humble

All 3 sites have it on sale.

Back